AuthorMessage
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 340006
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Kyoto walked out of Fairytails Guild Hall making his way to the center of Magnolia. As he made his way to the heart of the town he thought about all the past events and everything that had been going on. Only a few people had regained their magic and his guild seemed to be silent most of the time cept for a few members. While walking through the city he kept his mask on as it was to keep his identity hidden, everyone knew that he was the masked leader of Fairytail, but his actual appearence was only known to his fellow guild members.

Kyoto looked about the city waving as people greeted him while he walked past them. Alot of the people in the city saw Kyoto as a hero because he was always active in helping the town out as much as he could, but others despised him simply because he was a mage. After making it to the center of the town Kyoto looked to the sky as his eyes sparkled in the sun light. It was a warm day with the wind blowing just enough for there to be a cool breeze. Kyoto closed his eyes as the breeze passed him by, he was taking it all in as it was rare that he could actually relax and enjoy the scenery without anything bad happening.
Back to top Go down
Dinn

Dinn

Jewels : 319004
Character Rank : S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:39 am

Brilliantly shining in a sky with but a few clouds, the sun warmed the town of Magnolia almost in what seemed like an attempt to convince everyone it would be a beautiful day. The warm rays of sunlight cutting through the town in a radiant display that one would be certain any artist would wish to capture. At least, that’s what he would say if he were to put it into words. Which was unlikely especially with how this type of day made him feel: lazy.

Arms contorted out from his body in different directions, mouth wide open and crooked in the display of a comedic caricature as he stretched lazily on a rooftop. Finished with his brief, sleep warding stretch he leaned back on his arms, legs still stretched out and slightly bent in front of him resting casually in the sun. The sun made him feel alive, invigorated him. Yet despite it all, he was determined to stay put and be lazy. He’d partied the night before and the bright sunlight was rejuvenating him, making him completely content.

Peering down from his perch he’d notice the peculiar masked individual make his way towards the center of town. The individual could appear peculiar and strange if they had never before been to Magnolia, for the rest they knew the Fairy Tail Guildmaster whether they liked him or not. Dinn knew the Guildmaster more than most around the town being part of the same Guild he was the master of. The man’s appearance wouldn’t be much of a catalyst for action despite that, he’d had a few days of lying about and would be thoroughly enthralled with the idea of a vacation until he had need of money.

“Oi boss, you come all the way down here to steal away my Light?" he would say in jest, pawing absently at the air. He’d follow this with his trademark sly grin, noting that his current distance and elevation atop a nearby building clearly could not be cast in shadow by the Guildmaster under normal circumstances. He’d simply found that a chastising remark was necessary due to the coincidence of finding himself in the same location as his Guildmaster basking in the radiant sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Kyoto chuckled under his mask as the familiar voice of Dinn entered his ears as he located him without having to look around. Normally Kyoto wouldn't be out in the open as he normally watched everyone from a distance or in the shadows, but it was a new time and things looked to be changing, afterall there were only a few that could challenge his power. Kyoto turned around in the direction of Dinn as he looked up towards the rooftops.

"You could say I am, but if you shared I wouldn't have to.. right?"

Kyoto liked Dinn's character and nature as he always seemed to humor Kyoto in some way no matter what the subject is or the location. Kyoto looked around seeing if anymore of his guildies were in the area enjoying the beautiful day, but there was noone to be found.

"So Dinn where are your guildies at on a day like this?" Kyoto asked.

Kyoto always tried to teach communication amongst the guild so that atleast someone knew where a person was or headed to, just incase something happened they wouldn't be lost and completely clueless. Espeically after the face incident Kyoto surely had become more protective over his guildies. He folded his arms after lifting his mask above his face, the mask had cause him to sweat since it was so hot outside. It wasn't all that uncommon for him, just few people saw him when he actually did remove his mask.
Back to top Go down
Alice Chambers

Alice Chambers

Jewels : 317607
Character Rank : C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:51 pm

She gulped a bottle she opened up at home. Just how many bottles of alcohol had she down today? A normal girl her age, would probably bearably be able to stand, maybe even in coma. Yet, the only sign she had drunk anything was the smell that came out of her mouth every time she opened it. She went on a request yesterday and thought to take it easy today, before going to work again tomorrow. But, maybe locking herself up in her own house wasn't the most brilliant idea. She rinsed her mouth with water a little, after which Alice spitted it all out again. The smell was still there, but it was lessened. She looked in the mirror and she looked almost ready to go. She removed her shirt as she put a new one on. It had a few drops of drink on it.

Afterwards Alice started to make her way to the guild. She looked perfectly fine, nobody on the street seemed to notice she had been drinking a little to much. Hopefully nobody would ever find out. She wondered what the people in her guild would say if they found out, but maybe she shouldn't try it. She had only joined up recently and she hadn't been around much. So far she had only met a few people, and only saw the guildmaster, but never actually spoke with him.

When Alice passed a certain place she thought she saw him in the distance. Maybe she should get closer? Well, she should at least get to know her boss. She wasn't sure if things would go well, but she knew inside that eventually they probably would have to meet, so why not now instead of later. She walked closer, but when she was in hearing distance couldn't think of anything, so the only thing that came out was "Hello." That's it. He looked up to the rooftops, Alice followed his sight and saw another man standing up there. She questioned if what he did wasn't dangerous, but knowing the reputation her guildmates, they did dangerous things more often than this.
Back to top Go down
Dinn

Dinn

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:25 am

He would stretch again, sitting up as he finishes. "What can I say? It's in my nature" he would say in response, smirk still lingering on his face as he stretched his arms out wide to each side before leaning his head back and closing his eyes. "It calls to me."

He would look back down at the Guildmaster, draping his left arm of his left knee and leaving his right arm to hang loosely down at his side as he listened. Guildies, right. He'd woken up in some mundane's home they'd wound up in after last night's festivities. He'd decided he at least wanted today to relax without them, he didn't feel like entertaining the masses right now. "Needed some time to stare up at the sun, y'know? Today seems like a great day to just be. And-- hey, look at that." He'd turn his attention to the feminine voice which perked up as he was speaking, regarding Alice with a cursory look. "Looks like you've got a fan yourself." He'd then lean forward placing one hand up to his face in a mock whisper "Though she seems a little young, I'd be careful."

He appreciated the advent of the girl, it presented itself the opportunity for deflection. Despite the Guildmaster's emphasis on communication, Dinn was one of the worst offenders at keeping an open channel. While playing to the crowds he would be easily found by anyone, but when the mood struck him, like seemed evident right now he was prone to disappearing on his own. He felt a potential lesson coming on it and that would mean expending energy. He didn't much feel like expending energy right now, so hopefully she would distract him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 am

Kyoto chuckled even more laughing at Dinn, and was amazed that Dinn was an S-Class Mage considering he always disappeared and anyone rarely knew where he was or even doing. A young voice struck Kyoto's ears as he had closed his eyes remembering the face to the voice. It was one of the newer members that had joined at a young age, which didn't bother him at all, afterall they were just like a family.

"Dinn, come meet one of your guild mates, Alice."

Kyoto knew that once he turned around Dinn would probably try to run off somewhere so it was better to keep him close by. Kyoto opened his eyes as her turned around looking down at Alice.

"Why hello Alice, welcome to Fairy Tail" he said as he greeted the young mage.

"Up on the rooftops is Dinn, and as you know I am Kyoto."

Kyoto motioned for Dinn to come down, but as he was motioning him a faint smell of alcohol entered his nose. Dinn wasn't close enough for it be him and noone else was in the near vacinity. Kyoto walked closer to Alice and kneeled down on his right need as he also placed his left hand on her shoulder.

"Is everything ok young mage?" he asked in a sincere tone.
Back to top Go down
Alice Chambers

Alice Chambers

Jewels : 317607
Character Rank : C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:16 pm

What was that guys problem? She only wanted to speak to the guild master, or just meet him. Who knows, maybe she might disappear as fast as she appeared. Maybe that was a good idea. Just when she was thinking to do that the guildmaster himself answered. Appearantly the guy on the rooftops was named Dinn. the master himself was named Kyoto. She probably was blushing from embarrassment right now. perhaps she should have thought this through better.

"Pleased to... Meet you. " Alice answered not particularly energetic. It didn't really matter at all. In any case though, maybe she should try to be a little more social. She tried to remedy it by bowing a little as was normal with introduction or so she heard. Not that this was going to make her any more social. The red bomb probably exploded when her guild master asked if she was alright.

"Y...Yes! Of course, couldn't be better." She quickly laughed, with a well convincing fake smile. If only her face wasn't so red this might actually look like she actually mend it. It was her problem, and nobodies else. For now she needed to change the subject to something else. She quickly tried to calm herself before talking again. "What were you talking about?" She said quickly to chance the subject.
Back to top Go down
Dinn

Dinn

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:27 am

"Of course it would go this way." He thought to himself. It would have been too easy to get away that fast. He would let his head fall backward as far as it would go, closing his eyes while exhaling sharply. "Aw, come on. Do I have to? It's much nicer up here. And over there... And Hargeon..." his voice trailing off to a mumble towards the end. He would fall backwards from his sitting position letting his back hit the roof flatly with his arms out to either side in dramatic fashion.

After a few moments he would sigh and kick up to his feet. "I'm certain we can do this from up here, right?" He'd wave over excitedly at Alive with a big smile and wide eyes, just short of looking completely crazy. "HI!" he'd add at a volume entirely not necessary. He'd then put his hands on his hips and lean his upper body slightly back in a triumphant pose. "Done and done. Meeting complete, mission accomplished right?"

He didn't expect such a display to truly be acceptable, but he couldn't help himself. What energy he could muster was all mischief and youthful foolishness. Though he couldn't just leave now without at least managing to get some tacit dismissal from the Guildmaster, or at least manage to twist something he said into sounding like it as he ran away. He's liable at this point to have to entertain the new member of Fairy Tail the way this was going. That'd just be too much. Maybe he'd need to take a mission to disappear this, a 10 year one if those were still around. "That'd be a lot of work though, so maybe not. What a drag. Guess I'll just try to cruise this one out."
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:49 am

Kyoto looked at her as she bowed, although he wasn't the type of GM that forced those to kneel before him he followed suit bowing to her aswell. Kyoto noticed that she seemed nervous or something as she spoke, but knowing her it could be just because it was the first time actually meeting her GM.

Kyoto turned back looking up at Dinn, as he shouted "I WAS TELLING DINN ABOUT COMMUNICATION! Right Dinn?"

Kyoto motioned for him to come down and it would be the only time he would attempt more than once to get someone to follow orders, as he normally followed up with a quick beat down from his fan from those that did their own thing. Another lesson he wanted to instill in them was to respect each other just like family.

Kyoto turned back to Alice smiling a bit, "So where are you coming from young mage?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]   Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of a Leader [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1