HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrow

Marrow

Jewels : 338907
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Sky Devil Slayer
Guild : Sabertooth

Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] Empty
PostSubject: Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1]   Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 pm

MISSION NAME: Dance with the Devil
PARTICIPANT: One other Light Mage
DESCRIPTION: Hargeon Town's port has been blocked off by a group of rowdy sea-faring, trouble making, mages. Several of these mages wield potentially dangerous magics and refuse to leave the port and its port-side businesses until their demands are met. Apprehend or repel these hooligans before they cause too much trouble. Defeat their leader Triobald the Grey and liberate the port. (Note: 5 Mages in Bar, 10 Mages on ship, all C-Rank Water Magic users. Tribald is an A-rank Mage with Water & Bullet Magic.)
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Jewels : 338907
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Sky Devil Slayer
Guild : Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1]   Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:26 pm

Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] 7a90401c417d34ba346f96c897171a7442a69c14_hq

Down the winding paths of concrete walked a mildly handsome young man. His eyes focused and poised despite being half open while he seemed to be moving with a very loose posture. As if he was sluggishly making his way from point a to point b, it was clear to anyone with a brain that he wasn't currently in all that good of a mood. He had taken on a job with another mage to head to a seaside town called Hargeon so that he could help them with a situation that bordered on minor nuisance. How this mission was ranked so highly was beyond Marrow, it wasn't hard to force troublemakers to leave an area. Hargeon was a neutral town, no single guild laid claim over the missions that pertained to it or to protecting it. Whatever the case, Marrow didn't want to be here but needed the money that came with the job. His hands were tucked into his ripped up white jacket, one of the articles of clothing he wore on sunny days, and he wore his pants which were not only blue jeans but were tattered.

"Fucking redundant symbiotes and their small particle sized brains, dragging me out of my bed and making me come down here. At least the water is beautiful." He grumbled to himself, moving towards the crossroads that led both into and out of the village.

He approached the sign and waited to see if his contact would approach. He thought about what was happening back at the guild, with the leader trying to find not only the guilds Ace but thinking about how the guild itself was forced to stay in less than superb living accommodation. It was something that caused him visible annoyance, but he didn't want to be offputting to whoever he had to interact with. So he swallowed those feelings down, internalizing them. He was the first to arrive, though that didn't impress him at all. He was only here because that stupid girl rushed him to get here so fast. She was so annoying, good that he wouldn't have to see her for quite some time.

Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 340006
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1]   Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:36 am

Kyoyo watched the port from afar as he gazed at the beautiful scenery. The wind was slightly blowing causing his scarf to blow in the wind causing waves to form and ripple. It was rare that Kyoto took missions that involved another mage that was in the same guild as him, but Kyoto wasn't the type that only associated with just his guild. He slowly began to make his way towards the town keeping an open eye for his contact and any mage that might try to test him while he was in the area.

Kyoto began making his way towards the crossroads as he noticed a figure standing seemingly waiting on someone else. Although he wasn't 100% sure if it was his contact he proceeded anyways with no fear whatsoever, at worst it'd be one of those pesky mages that he was on a mission to get rid of.

As he grew closer he raised his right hand and slightly nodded at the unknown man attempting to acknowledge to see if this was the right person or not without giving away to much information about who he was and what he was here for, just incase it wasnt his contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1]   Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance with the Devil [Mission][Open: 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: FIORE :: Hargeon Town-
Jump to: