2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 317755
Character Rank : A-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Nolan Marks [done] Empty
PostSubject: Nolan Marks [done]   Nolan Marks [done] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks [done] Tsurumaru.Kuninaga.240.1906263

Name: Nolan Marks
Nickname: The Demon of the East
Guild: Grimoire Heart
Sexual Orientation: ????

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 160 pounds
Guild Mark: middle of back in a dark, almost black, purple
General Appearance: Nolan is a fair skinned man with snow white hair, and cat’s eye yellow iris’. His figure is that of a tall and lean style making him appear to not be a close combat fighter which is semi accurate. He often will be seen wearing clothing that is rather tight fitting, almost hipsterish in style but always on point and in high fashion. His hygiene is a must so you will never see him with a 5 o’clock shadow or hair that has not been brushed and groomed.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: chaotic evil

Likes: explosions like any other male out there, that cash money, inflicting pain on others, watching others cry, stealing candy from children and adults.
Dislikes: authority, random acts of kindness, donating to charity, sitting still for too long

Goals: get money, hurt people, rule the world?
Fears: angels because then god is real and Nolan is screwed, religion, consistency

General Personality:
Nolan is a rather mystery to most. He does not follow a single creed and often bounces from ideas and desires. The few things that stays constant in his life are his love of money and the joy he gets from causing others pain. Being a member of a rather well known dark guild he has even made it more of a point in his line of work to make the explosions bigger, the blood splatter wider, and the level of the crime to always be noticeable.

Nolan is a rather sneaky bastard though in the sense that even his guildmates know very little about his true motivations and desires are, he seems to have no qualms with putting aside his current mission or goals to help another, while he might be doing this out of the kindness of his heart the more likely reason is that he is helping them for some sort of entertainment or secondary reason.

THE MAGIC

Name: Territory Magic
Element/Type: Caster [Legendary]
Description: The user is able to conjure a kind of wave-like matter that resembles a tomoe, which allows them to manipulate the space around any object or substance of their choice,  allowing for great versatility. One can manipulate space as means of defense, offense, by means of forming heat and generating explosions,  teleporting people and/or objects of their choice, and granting the user the ability to switch places with other people who are in close proximity. However, the greatest potential that this Magic offers lies in its trapping and damaging capacities; the caster has the option to imprison any living being of their choice inside their "space", and if the caster desires so, can sap their Magic Power away. Weaknesses of this magic are in order for the mage to use an offensive spell when teleporting they must wait a post, meaning they cannot teleport and immediately use an offensive spell, this follows the guildlines of any sort of teleportation base magic. The caster is limited on the amount that they can put into their space base of their rank. Being of no element base the caster is neither strong nor weak to any other elements or any certain slayers, this is still true to their heat base skills since it is not directly fire produced but by sheer control over that area of space.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Evan
Another Character: n/a
Where do you find our ads: various places
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 319805
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Nolan Marks [done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Marks [done]   Nolan Marks [done] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Nolan Marks [done]
Page 1 of 1