HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 318855
Character Rank : A-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] Empty
PostSubject: Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]   Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 pm

SPELL NAME: Pocket Space Full Assault
DESCRIPTION: Nolan will target a person within 30 meters of himself. He will hold out his hand towards said target causing a purple/green/blueish color energy fully surround that enemy and an area of 2 meters around them. The person will have but a single second to leave that area before a powerful force of Nolan’s territory magic takes over blasting the person with power that will fracture most of their bones. Once this process begins after the second warning the person will no longer be able to leave the area unless they overpower the spell or have a defensive base spell that can block the magic. This will last a full post before the magic will dissipate, at the end of the spell mages that are D rank and lower will be killed while C ranks will just be knocked out.
DURATION/COOLDOWN 1 post/ 3 post

SPELL NAME: Personal Hell
DESCRIPTION: Nolan will target an area, within 30 meters of himself. This person will glow a red/orange/yellow aura, as will the area up to 10x10x10 meters in size for a single second. Anything in that area will instantly warp to Nolan’s personal dimension where they will receive massive amount of damage that is strong enough to destroy any non-magic objects and fracture bones of those inside. C ranks will be knocked out while D ranks and below will be killed. The time that a person is in the dimension is roughly 5 seconds though to those trapped it can feel like nearly an hour of just pure punishment.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant/ 3 Post

SPELL NAME: Chess Pieces
DESCRIPTION: Nolan will target a single person, npc or playable character, within  20 meters of himself causing a magic aura of purple/blue/green color to surround them and Nolan at the same time. Instantly the two will trade places. This will all occur within a manner of a single second, the only way to avoid this spell is a defensive spell of a B rank or greater or to get further than 20 meters from Nolan. Once the two teleport neither will be able to use any forms of offensive base spells though defensive nature ones are still allowed.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant/ 4 Post

SPELL NAME: Warp Steps
DESCRIPTION: Nolan will be able to teleport up to 5 meters away up to 3 times in a single post, a total of 15 meters or a single teleportation of 15 meters. When he teleports he may not use any offensive spells at all though supplementary and defensive spells are still allowed. He also cannot teleport right next to somebody that is considered an enemy and must maintain at least a distance of 1 meter from said person, allies can be teleported to freely.
DURATION/COOLDOWN 1 Post/2 Post

Last edited by Nolan Marks on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 320905
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]   Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Chess pieces spell increase the cooldown to 4 since you are preventing someone from using offensive spells. Rest are ok.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 318855
Character Rank : A-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]   Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Changes made!
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 320905
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]   Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]   Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nolan's Starting Territory Spells [done]
Page 1 of 1