AuthorMessage
Bold Reedsprite

Bold Reedsprite

Jewels : 346910
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Embodiment
Guild : Magic Council

Magic Council Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Magic Council Plotter   Magic Council Plotter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 am

HQ: Nothing yet. Grimoire Heart's takeover of the former Headquarters put a bit of a dent into the grand scheme of things and so it may take some time to find not only another location but also funds to keep it running.

Prison: Nothing yet. That is just as much of a problem as the HQ as the main prisons were both taken over. The HQ's prison by Grimoire Heart and the Black Vox by its former inmates. Again, this will take some time to fix and keep running.

Governing System: So far only one out of the few necessary positions has been filled. With time, there will hopefully be more positions and no openings.

PositionOccupant
ChairmanBold Reedsprite
2nd Seat-
3rd Seat-

Rune Knights: The ones in charge of capturing and detaining criminals. Due to the vacancy of all the Rune Knight positions, there are also no ranks such as Captain or Recruit. Join and you'll be tasked with the general enforcement of the law.

• -
  • Etc.

The Laws of the Council: Finally we come to the laws which the Magic Council enforces. Note that these three laws don't encompass everything involving the use of magic. The reason being that the King of Fiore has his own rules which happen to encompass everything other than Guilds and Magic restrictions.

The LawDescription
"Prohibition of Independent Guilds"Guilds that are independent of the Council's jurisdiction are prohibited. Such guilds are labeled Dark Guilds, and its members are considered to be criminals under the law.
"Guild Wars"Guilds are prohibited from fighting within themselves, or each other. However, legal guilds are permitted to make war on illegal guilds (Dark Guilds) if they have probable cause.
"Restrictions on Magic"

1. Magic shall not be used for assassination.
  2. Magic shall not be used to resurrect the dead.

Back to top Go down
Bold Reedsprite

Bold Reedsprite

Jewels : 346910
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Embodiment
Guild : Magic Council

Magic Council Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Council Plotter   Magic Council Plotter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 am

The Magic Council is back! Granted, there is currently only one member who is attempting the juggle all of the responsibilities at the same time, but what matters is the idea. All the same, the Magic Council is open to anyone who isn't considered a criminal. You can continue to be a part of your guild or just be a rogue magic user. As for HOW you would join is still being worked out.
Back to top Go down

Magic Council Plotter
Page 1 of 1