AuthorMessage
Olympia

Olympia

Jewels : 353261
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Time
Guild : Sabertooth

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Mission:

The sun slowly rose up from the hills that surrounded Oak. The warm and colorful lights  painted the town of Oak. It slowly started at one corner but soon it enveloped the entire town in its warm bliss. The sun finally casted its light on the last building that was still hidden in the veil of shadows, chasing the darkness away. The building was old run down fortress that the once rich and still powerful guild Sabertooth now called the guild. The morning bustle was at its usual but something was different today. That day, they had a new guildmaster, for twenty four hours at least.

Olympia made her way to the main hall of the buildings. She stood in a straight posture and a confident smirk was upon her face. Today, she will not let anyone ruin her day as the guildmaster, anyone who did would be punished. She then opened her mouth to speak. "Listen up! Today, the Olympia you knew will be gone. I shall be a more stricter and tougher version of her. I have a zero tolerance rule for any horseplay or damage done to the guild. If you even dare try to clash with what I said, you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?" She asked to the guild, feeling proud about the new and tougher Olympia she is trying to become. She was ready for any challenge, no matter what struggles was brought upon her today, she will overcome it. She was ready to win her position as guild ace.

Word Count: 259
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:26 pm

The sun which was midway acrossed the sky now marked the fact that it was now noon. The warm light almost completely shone on the guild. Olympia's tough attitude seemed tovwear off by that time for it was replaced by her carefree and joking attitude. Her day started off quite peaceful. Nobody had dared to cross her line. She pranced along the guild hall with a confident smirk on her face. She was extremely happy with the turn out of this test so far. She greeted each Sabertooth member of the guild and continued on, scouting the guild some more.

Her few hours of peace came to an abrupt end as a magic vehicle burst through the walls. She jumped a mile in the sky when she saw what happened. A large gap was in the wall. She began to worry a bit but then realized she could rewind time in the wall but then it would waste her energy if she restored it now since there could also be any other possible damage. She decided to restore it later and help the driver of the magic vehicle who was fortunately still alive and not hurt. He apologized and offered to help pay for the repair but Olympia refused the money and sent him back on the way. She examined the gaping hole in the guild and continued to ponder how she should cover up this mess for the rest of the day, when she could actually restore everything in one spell.

Word Count: 252
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:57 am

Ignoring the large gaping hole at the edge of the guild was a tough thing for Olympia to do. No matter what she did to distract herself, her eyes always lingered back to the hole. She had to mentally restrain herself sometimes just to not want to fix the wall. She knew her magic was powerful enough to fix it but there were more damage to come. To distract herself from the hole she walked to the other side of the guild hall, to the mission board. She looked at each job, pondering which one to take afterwards. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she jumped a bit. When she turned around a man in a suit was behind her. "Excuse me, you are the guildmaster of Sabertooth correct?" She nodded. "I'll have you know that your guild is in debt and you still owe us money. You will have to find the money to pay me now or I'll shut this guild down."

Olympia was astonished by the tone and news. She could tell that he was serious. He would actually shut down the guild, her home and family. She knew she couldn't have that happen, she was ready to make a sacrifice. She asked him how much money they owed. When he said the amount, she gasped. She immediately went to look where the savings for the guild were. When she found it she prayed that there was enough, luck was upon her. She had more than enough to pay. She took the cash and gave it to the man who thanked her and then left.

Word Count: 270
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:35 am

Olympia sighed in relief as she sat down in one of the tables. She had just dodged a bullet, having just saved the guild from being shut down. The damage done to the guild she can easily fix, however anything political she couldn't fix. Even she admitted she was bad at anything political. Fortunately though she barely managed to save the guild, using the meagar savings they had when the rebuilt the guild. She knew the man would come again but it wasn't her problem that time. She smirked, knowing this will bring her a step closer at winning this competition. 

She began to survey the guild again. She secretly was glad that this guild wasn't as wild as Fairy Tail used to be before FACE. She heard rumors about how they'd often get in fights which would destroy the guild. She knew that if the guild was badly destroyed her chance of being ace would fly out the door. She smiled as she saw no signs of trouble in the guild hall this time. She looked at the run down clock that was hanging on one of the walls it. It was just around one in the afternoon. So far she had been guildmaster for an entire Seven hours. In her opinion she was doing a good job, only two disasters have so far happened to her, each was either easily fixable or she quickly manage to solve the case. Now she only hoped that the rest of her day as guild Master would be better. She knew better than that.

Word Count: 262
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Olympia knew her time with good luck would end soon. She knew that trouble was about to erupt again. She couldn't be more right. She was there, feeling good about herself in the middle of the room surveying the guild went chaos struck. The disaster was natural fortunately, due to the guild's condition Olympia knew she should have expected this to happen sometime in the near future. She and everybody heard a deafening  cracking sound, followed by a loud groaning sound as the ceiling began to falldown into the floor.she screamed at every member who was below the falling ceiling to get away. All were too happy to comply. A cloud of thick white smoke filled the air. A pile of white rocks which used to be part of the ceiling was now laying in the southeast part of the guildhall.

Olympia's stress levels seemed to skyrocket after seeing this. She gave a pained smile as she then said, "I can fix this don't worry. I just want to know if everybody is alright and nobody is hurt." Mutters of the word yes and nods ran over the room like a wave. She gave a breath of relief when she heard this. "Please stay away from the wreckage and the southeast part of the guildhall. I will be repairing the damage later and it may be safe to stay away from the place where rocks just fell so we can prevent anybody else from getting hurt or possibly even killed by the collapsing ceiling in case it decides to fall again, but hey at least we're still alive." She gave a pained smile as she finished what she said.

Word Count: 280
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:44 am

The sun was setting on the hills of Oak. The day coming to an end as the night approaches. The silvery moon rose up over the horizon, it was full.  The moonlight shone through the hole in the wall and ceiling of the guild, illuminating the guild with its light. The day may have ended for most people for most of them had left for their houses and dorm rooms. However to Olympia, she still had a few more hours to go, once the clock struck midnight her duties as Guild Master were relinquished and she finally could let go of the responsibility.

Olympia's bad luck that day came to a quick stop after the sunset. She could finally enjoy some peace and quiet. However it was too quiet at some points since the guild was mostly empty. Any peculiar sound forced her to go investigating for any possible trouble. So far all the odd sounds she heard were nothing more than a harmless animal or a old wall that was groaning due to its state of disrepir. However, this time there was a sound of footsteps in the back of the guild. Olympia who was naturally suspicious of this went to Investigate

She had her guard up, she was prepared to attack any intruder who was in the guild. She knew someone was in but she didn't know who. Olympia silently hoped that the intruder wasn't anybody strong that could sabotage her chance. When she finally arrived to the room where the intruder was she blinked. The person she had been fearing to ruin her chances was none other than a thief who wasn't even armed with a weapon. She easily shooed him out as she sighed in relief when she learned nothing was stolen.

Word Count: 296
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:50 pm

The moon was almost halfway across the sky. Olympia now only had an hour till her job is complete. Afterwards she no longer had to work with whatever bad luck she was having that day. She looked at the clock and sky. The time seemed to be passing by so slowly. She shivered as the chilly night air blew through the broken wall and roof. She was so tempted to restore it now but who knew what bad luck laid in her path as she waited and waited for it to turn five minute before midnight, when she would restore everything.

By this time only a few noctornal guild members were up drinking and having fun. Olympia wearily watched them have fun, wishing she could join them. However a Guildmaster had to restrain in the fun and do boring work. It was a sacrifice that needed to be paid, however it was worth it seeing the guild flourish. The members seemed to be quite tame like they always were. For the second time that day Olympia was thankful that this was Sabertooth and not any other guild.

Olympia did some paperwork to pass the time. Fortunately due to her advance mind due to her magic it was quite easy. She easily determined this as the easiest yet most boring part of her responsibility as guildmaster. She didn't mind doing it since it barely troubled her but it was tedious going through paper after paper, bill after bill, and a few complaints. Her job was soon over fortunately for her.

Word Count: 259
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Olympia grinned as she looked at the clock. She had survived the day as guildmaster and only had five more minutes to deal with it. She walked out into the guildhall and then announced, "Thank you everybody for supporting me while I was the guildmaster for the dy. Unfortunately I need to give up my position in exactly five minutes. I am now going to repair the walls and ceiling which as many of you know was broken today so stand back. I won't want anybody to get hurt." She did some quick calculations to figure out where she should cast the spell so it can recover as much as the guildhall as possible.

When she finally found the area she stood firmly on the ground and let any members near her back away. She then sighed as she drew in her magic. She began to rewind time in anywhere near her. She watched as the rubble from the roof rise up and repair itself. The wall which was broken earlier that day also jumped back in place and solidified, looking the way it was before the magic vehicle crashed into it.

She collapsed to the ground from the use of magic but she was used to the feeling and restoring didn't take much effort from her. When she stood back up the clock chimed, the moon was directly above her. It was midnight and her duties as guildmaster was now relinquished. She smiled at each member as she left the guildhall, ending her most stressful day of her life.

Word Count: 260

Spell Used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assuming the Role  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assuming the Role    Assuming the Role  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assuming the Role
Page 1 of 1