AuthorMessage
Lucianna

Lucianna

Jewels : 340404
Character Rank : D-rank
Character Magic : Gun Magic
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Luciannna's Magic Done Empty
PostSubject: Luciannna's Magic Done   Luciannna's Magic Done I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:24 am

Code:

[b]SPELL NAME:[/b]
[b]RANK:[/b]
[b]DESCRIPTION:[/b]
[b]DURATION/COOLDOWN[/b]

Last edited by Lucianna on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucianna

Lucianna

Jewels : 340404
Character Rank : D-rank
Character Magic : Gun Magic
Guild : Grimoire Heart

PostSubject: Re: Luciannna's Magic Done   Luciannna's Magic Done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 am

ITEM: Fragarach
DESCRIPTION:

Fragarach’s frame is colored obsidian black with blue trims, with its large scythe blade forged into a crescent shape. Lucianna's crest is engraved onto the circular swivel frame of the weapon.
The most notable property of Fragarach is its converting frame: it allows Fragarach to transform into different combat modes, from a full-scale scythe and sniper rifle form to a condensed rifle form and finally a cannon. It can also fold up tightly and be holstered for more convenient transportation, stored underneath Luci's cloak at her waist. Also, while it appears to be a bolt-action weapon, it does not need to be in its gun mode to fire.

In particular, the user would have to deal with Fragarach’s massive recoil: rather than compensate for it, Luci uses the recoil to amplify her overall combat prowess. Luci also uses the recoil to enhance her mobility in combat; she fires shots to propel herself short distances, using it to simultaneously attack and evade against opponents.

She also uses her weapon's recoil to launch herself further into the air than when she jumps. In melee combat, Luci can fire a shot immediately before a swing, using the recoil to increase the force and speed of her attack. She can also embed the scythe's blade into the ground to prevent the weapon's recoil from throwing off her aim with the sniper rifle component, allowing for rapid, accurate shots.

The scythe also has a small, hook-like, double-pronged, jagged blade at the bottom of the shaft. The scythe can unfold, allowing for both the normal blade and the two prongs to slice enemies at the same time for more power.

It also has the ability to shoot pure magical energy separate from her magical moveset equal to the rank of the weapon, traveling at speeds equal to the rank of weapon.
Scythe:
Sniper:
Cannon:

DURATION/COOLDOWN N/A switching between modes has  three post cooldown before it can revert back to the previous state. E.g: If the battle starts with Fragarach in scythe mode and it switches to sniper mode it takes three posts to revert back to scythe.

SPELL NAME: Meteor Shower
DESCRIPTION:
Its similar Heavenly Body Magic, except there are differences. Lucianna charges magic into her gun and once ready fires a single large beam along with multiple smaller beams that fly around the larger on. While the multiple smaller ones are focused on either stunning or injuring the target, they are still powerful. But its the single large bullet that is powerful as it can cause massive damage and destruction upon making contact. Twenty shots will rain down dealing D rank damage covering a thirty meter radius and deals D rank damage. The number of shots will double each rank.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Two Posts/Three posts.

SPELL NAME: Sunlight Shot
DESCRIPTION:
Channeling magic into the barrel of her weapon. Lucianna will fire shot that immediately explodes whether it is fired into the air or on the ground but it deals no physical damage to an opponent unless they are a being comprised of pure dark magic when in that case it will deal E rank damage to them. For those who aren’t beings made from dark magic, the violent explosion of light will immediately blind them forcing them to temporarily lose their eyesight for three posts. The amount of posts the person is blinded is double upon each rank up.
DURATION/COOLDOWN One post/ Two posts

SPELL NAME: Piercing Shot
DESCRIPTION:
Channeling magic into the barrel of her weapon. Lucianna will fire a bullet in form of an arrow to her intended target. This bullet is a special bullet that has the ability to pierce defenses equal to the rank of the technique and the damage dealt is equal to the rank of the technique
DURATION/COOLDOWN One post/Two post
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 320905
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

PostSubject: Re: Luciannna's Magic Done   Luciannna's Magic Done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:53 am

Hey Lucianna check https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net/t5-iii-magic-101 for the correct radius on your spells ad add in distance aswelll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luciannna's Magic Done   Luciannna's Magic Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luciannna's Magic Done
Page 1 of 1