AuthorMessage
Rekka Lawless

Rekka Lawless

Jewels : 339904
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Dark Ecriture
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Rekka Lawless [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Rekka Lawless [Done]   Rekka Lawless [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:01 am

Rekka Lawless

Rekka Lawless [Done] Pic%20for%20Arisu_zpsxjouruda

Name: Rekka Lawless
Nickname: Crimson Princess
Guild:Grimoire Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 6'1
Weight: 130 Lbs
Guild Mark: Her inner right thigh and it is red in color.
General Appearance: describe here

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Dislikes: Love, healing, bugs, rain, being alive.

Goals: her Goal is to send the current world into ruin, she wants the legal mages to be eliminated at all costs and have the world controlled by the strong as it should be. She also wishes she was dead, this makes her always seeking a thrill to end her life.
Fears: Not being able to die, even though she wishes to die she will use her magic and react to defend herself. She also fears spiders as she had a bad past experience with these bugs. She fears also never making a mark on the world, she wants to help destroy the legal mages and will go out of her way to try.

General Personality:
Her personality could be described as what appears to be playful and light hearted however this is only a cover to how she really is. She is not a person you can take lightly as the act is just to annoy people and her true self is much much darker then what it appears to be at first. She is what is known as a sadomasochist and it completely shows once you get past the fake visage she displays at most times. Toward her guild she is very fair in t he way she treats them she knows the best way to have a good guild is to have the loyalty of its members. She does not rule over them with a iron fist and encourages them to try things out and to be independent. Relaying solely on your guild to do everything for you is a weakness and she wants no one to be considered weak, the strong survive and the weak die.

As for in battle she is a very cold and calculating person she will take every opponent she faces seriously as not doing so can lead to a pathetic death. However as the battle continues on and the more spells she uses her mind changes, she starts to become a beast in the way she behaves and begins to even turn on her allies, this is a side effect for using such a powerful magic. This can lead to times when she feels she has to battle alone to not worry about killing her own allies in a fight.

As for her love life, she enjoys certain primal urges but she really feels no desire to only stay with one person. She is a free spirit in that regard and will have many partners. She does sometimes wish she had someone she could care for but as of yet she has not looked for such a person or desire one but she also knows things can change over time with feelings. She enjoys wither sex as to her what limit your possibilities of a good time or even races do not matter to her, it is all the same as long as she gets some pleasure from it.

THE MAGIC

Name: Dark Ecriture
Element/Type: Caster
Description: This magic uses the ability to draw runes be it on objects or in the air that will activate, these words can do many things including teleportation, transformation, cause significant pain to the victim as well as mentally cause them great suffering. It can also reflect spells, allow flight and many other things it is quite possibly one of the most versatile magics possible. There is a side effect for her however each time she uses a spell it slowly widdles her mind away and depending on rank she will go berserk. It is as follow at B rank she will lose her mind after 15 spells,A rank is 20,S rank is 25 and 30 for the highest rank. Her strongest spell also causes another nasty side effect each time she uses it she lowers her life span, this is the price to pay when playing with death its self. She will only use this spell in extreme circumstances as she would not want to kill herself off faster before her goals are achieved.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Sara
Another Character: Sara Mcdonald is my alt
Where do you find our ads: Magi World
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 425792
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

PostSubject: Re: Rekka Lawless [Done]   Rekka Lawless [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:14 pm

PENDING!
Z-rank? IT is only for canon characters.
EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize XD. Anyway, I will check this tomorrow since Zolo reserved first for 4 days, and tomorrow his time is up. ^^ In the mean time, you may start creating your spells.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 425792
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

PostSubject: Re: Rekka Lawless [Done]   Rekka Lawless [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 pm

APPROVED!
The guildmaster position is all yours! Please reply to the canon position thread and link me a 100x100 icon to update the list! The guild is all yours and you can do everything for it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekka Lawless [Done]   Rekka Lawless [Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekka Lawless [Done]
Page 1 of 1