Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Jewels : 338650

Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:00 am

Grimmjow,Bellforth

Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe3OE4V0AfkP44OasJgjLXjgn3KCLCntXTr5drMdxPmGdTButk

Name: Grimmjow Bellforth
Nickname: Wind Wolf
Guild: Fairy Tail
Sexual Orientation: Bi

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Guild Mark: Grey Left Bicep.
General Appearance:

Grimmjow is a tall, young man with blonde hair and brown eyes. At present, he wears a green-and-black jacket dressed in a furry collar. His hairstyle also consist of a wavy curly pattern. He may sometimes wear glasses and a suit for a sofisticated look.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Neutral .

Dislikes: Extreme Cold and Heat, Loud Sounds.

Goals: Meet All Wind Slayers and Become
Fears: Fire and Dark Magic.

General Personality:

Grimmjow is typically a kind, bashful and relaxed guy. He tends to become bored quiet quickly but stays optimistic. He is a curious guy which leads him into finding out the information he wants to know. He is sneaky and quick perfect for a spy. He is very intelligent and observant down to the smallest detail. He is afraid of science labs of any sort and will react violently to get away from one.

When he activates his slayer mode his personality slightly changes. He becomes rash and over confident. His mild nature becomes angered and demented in some cases. He becomes ruthless and unpredictable. He becomes animal like particularly wolf like. He occasionally in battles assumes wolf like stances and growls. He still has consciousness to his original self it's just he goes through a personality change.

Because of a childhood event he is afraid of Dark and Fire magic but is not incapable of fight against it.

THE MAGIC

Name: Wind God Slayer
Element/Type: Lost/Caster
Description:

Slayer Magic is a lost ancient magic used first to kill dragons, and later progressed on to take on both Gods and Demons. Its main focuses are to deal with a certain elemental variations of enemies, i.e fire, water, earth, and to make their opponents magic completely ineffective by eating the magic nullifying it and using it to the Slayer's advantage by recovering the users own magic. After the ending of magic, Slayer magic was force to resort to the using of Lacrima, making every known Slayer Magic user a 2nd Generation.

The Strengths of the Wind God Slayer in particular is its ability to eat every type of Wind magic, mixed or not. This lincludes both Dragon and Demon Slayers of its type. Its also effective against fire magic, being able to both push back flame based attacks and increase thier force and water magic, being able to freeze it if the wind is cold enough. On the other hand, its somewhat difficult to face  both lightning and earth based magic, lightning being able to cut through wind and earth because of it's durablity.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Grimmjow/Alaude
Another Character: Alaude Strauss
Where do you find our ads: Naruto Site.

Last edited by Grimmjow on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:04 am

Completion Bump.
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 424192
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:42 pm

PENDING!
I'm sorry, I might be blind but you rolled Advanced and Lesser Magic! That means Dragon or God Slayer isn't up for grab since they are in Legendary category. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:09 am

I asked for the canon position for this account. But if that's not allowed that fine I understand. I wasn't sure how that would work out, going canon character i didnt know what rank i was allowed so i just went for the on i rolled instead.
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 424192
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 pm

So, are you going to change it or use your jewels for Re-roll? To grab the canon positions of the slayers, you need to roll the magic rank requested for a specific slayer magic. I'm sorry if It's unclear before.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Alaude

Alaude

Jewels : 339953
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Darkness Magic
Guild : Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:24 am

Oh well yeah I'll reroll I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]   Grimmjow Bellforth[Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimmjow Bellforth[Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE CREATION :: Create A Character-
Jump to: