AuthorMessage
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Jewels : 344157
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Fortification Magic [Custom]
Guild : Sabertooth

Claim the Mantle Empty
PostSubject: Claim the Mantle   Claim the Mantle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:00 pm

"Mages of Sabertooth," Kryssa spoke in piercing loudness as she looked at the mass of people before her, her expression stern as ever. Sabertooth may have fallen from the grace it once had before, but the guild was still regarded as the best in Fiore. With that, many had joined the guild not long after. Most of them of course boasted no magical power and were mere men and women hopeful of someday attain said magic or making something of themselves without. Kryssa was not one to turn them down and so she had allowed them to admittance.

The one's that really mattered though, the true mages, were the one's who she now had her sights set on though. For these mages were all capable in their own regard. They still had room to grow, but no doubt they were all on their way to becoming revered mages of the new generation which now had a much larger window of opportunity since mages were far less common.

And while she hated to single out the boys from the men and the ladies from the girls, it was necessary. There needed to be someone who would take up her mantle when she wasn't present. "You must be well aware of how intent I am on proving Sabertooth to be the strongest guild in Fiore. With that, there needeth be order. Structure. Their needs to be someone who will serve at my side and acts in my absence. Someone who even I can concede to someday."

"There needs to be ace I can pull at the last minute. A co-guildmaster of sorts. And so I ask, who thinks they are able to take up search a mantle?"

Last edited by Kryssa Katsaros on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Claim the Mantle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim the Mantle   Claim the Mantle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Here is your first task everyone.

• It is optional if you don't feel like doing an entire mission as well as you may make it any rank between E-C. E
  • Every person in the guild may join and try to sabotages your chances of winning (including myself). As master you may punish whoever tries to sabotage your chances however you want of course (if they disobey to the punishment and you expel them from the guild I will add them back regardless though).
  • No promises I myself will join all the threads, although if you ask me to join personally then I will of course join.
  • You may do whatever you want with the thread otherwise, whether it be having a random person attack or having some rich politician attempt to close down the guild. The possibilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Claim the Mantle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim the Mantle   Claim the Mantle I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:48 am

MISSION NAME: Consequences
PARTICIPANT: Sabertooth mages
DESCRIPTION: You have deal with being the Guild Master, albeit you are soon to find out that there are consequences to every action. The guild has expressed their displeasure with your job as Guild Master for the day and being as blunt as they are, the member's are showing it in the meanest ways they can. How will you deal with their retribution over your poor leadership. Because Sabertooth members don't settle for anything less than the best.

• The guild member's will practically be out for blood here. Their aims are to hurt you physically and verbally, humiliate you, break you. Spitting, stoning, no hold bars (lol). And as per usual, thread quality is everything. So, go all out. The more vicious members may try to kill you, the perverted members may try to rape you, the cruel members may try to break you, etc.

• The mission takes place on the same day for everyone, so feel free to join your threads together and perhaps deal with all the retribution together. You don't need to finish the last mission to do this one as a result (you will still have to do it you just don't need to have it finished).

• The guild member's are NPC'd so once again, you may go about making things tougher for the other participants by having the NPCs do whatever.

• As per usual, Kryssa will be on standby so at any time you may request her to jump in.

• Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Claim the Mantle Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Claim the Mantle   Claim the Mantle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim the Mantle
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fairy Tail END :: FIORE :: Oak Town :: Sabertooth Guildhall-
    Jump to: