Nickname: Empress Xui, The Burning Crusade
Guild: Fairy Tail
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 5'8 inches
Weight: 140 lbs
Guild Mark: Right Thigh
General Appearance:

In terms of DNA she has taken heavily from her mother's side. Unlike her father Xui has a milky, peachy skin tone. Touching her skin one will find it to be soft and silky to the touch. With no blemishes to speak of nor any cuts or bruises it's not hard to say that Xui has reached perfect conditions in regards to her body's first line of defense.. Her skin. How does she keep it the way it is? well it may very well just be genetics.

Her body can be described as properly portioned, well endowed, and the perfect example of someone in peak condition. Standing at a height of five feet and eight inches she is quiet tall for a female though it compliments her frame rather than makes her look like an awkward teenager. She holds herself up in a confident manner and walks gracefully only complimenting her height while at the same time commanding respect. Her weight compliments her height and frame as she comes in at a healthy and sturdy one hundred and forty pounds.

It would literally be impossible to mistaken Xui for anything but a woman. Not a girl, a woman. Her body is easily the most sought out among male and female, though one sex wants to be her while the other wants to be in her. Her breasts are more than two handfuls as they spill into a D cup bra perfectly. Moving down from her breast her body flattens out showing toned washboard abs. Moving down even more waist nips in and her hips widen out showing off alluring curves. Her backside is as heavy as her breasts though not disgustingly saggy but nice and tight while still being soft and deliciously jiggly as her breast are bouncy.

Coming to her face and head where most people look after taking in the experience that is her body one will find themselves almost completely entranced if they weren't already. Xui's face structure is defined yet soft. One will see in her jawline and cheek bones that though strong one of the very few traits she gained from her father, it does not make her face any less feminine and only adds to her beauty. On top of her head she has the traditional brand of locks that run in her family. Long, straight, locks of Sapphire hair come down far beyond her back and ends at her knees. Her hair is neatly and evenly cut and never a strand out of place. Running your fingers through the silky locks would be no problem as she keeps her hair as perfect as her skin. Her eyes are calculating, seductive, and judging. Looking directly into them is hard as most get a sensation of hopelessness or inferiority. The color of her eyes which are appropriately called " bewitching eyes " are a ruby red color in the iris area almost like looking into a abyss.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Neutral Good

Traveling: As an adventurer type of girl, she's mostly seen moving from town to town when she's not on a mission. She just loves seeking for adventures.

Music: This is what keeps her sane (As she says it, but that's not entirely true). The sound of music can ease up any bit of tenseness in her, and she could even fall asleep if the music is relaxing enough.

Dislikes:

Slugs: Oh gross, just the slightest sight of those squishy little crawlers would send her up onto the table, maybe a ceiling lamp if there was one. Strangely, those slugs seem to inhabit lots of places that she tends to visit.

Pungent smells: The reason that answers the question as to why she smells like roses. Her nose just can't stand anything stinky, which is why she smells just like the inside or her caravan, all rosy and sweet.

Goals:

• Live life to the fullest

• To help Fairy Tail to become the number one guild

• Traveling the world

Fears:

• Death

• Losing Fairy Tail

• Being unable to see the world

General Personality:

Well well, what can we say about little Xui? Probably the most prominent feature of her personality is her desire to simply sleep the days away. At first it was brought about by her affliction, which slowly turned into laziness and now into sloth as the problem got progressively worse. As such she spends most of her day using the guild furniture as her own personal bed, which the guild master is somehow fine with. There she does naught but sleep and think, usually about trivial matters and such, though her thoughts can be described as quite intelligent at times.

Her actual behavior shows no sign of this innate ability to think, rather it shows a spoiled little daddy's girl that never had to work hard for what she has. Even with her ability to think and act with a reasonably high IQ, she struggles to keep her emotions in check, usually in the form of anger and frustration, trying to keep people out and away from her in her time of solace. As such she can come across as very rude, insensitive and sometimes even downright offensive. What people fail to realize is that it's really not her speaking said obscenities but rather all of the fury and annoyance eating away inside her, literally. However, she does have a rather likable side to her as well and as such she decides to classify herself as a tsundere, though not quite a viscous one.

Y'see, Xui's greatest strength is really her charisma, able to weasel her way out of anything and everything with a couple of sweet words and a sob story, which lends itself to a job as an actress. She declines any offer she receives however, having now followed her dream to the very end, she didn't want nineteen years of her life go to shame. This is the likable element to her, just how confident and outgoing she is, as well as her flirtatiousness, which she has even build a majority of her techniques around. Xui tends to give off a great charm, most likely due to her stunning looks and 'personality' overall. She enjoys attracting attention to herself, both in and out of combat.

THE MAGIC

Name: Fire Dragon Slayer
Element/Type: Lost
Description:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics typical of a Fire Dragon: lungs capable of spewing flames, scales that grant protection against fire, and nails covered in flames. Consequently, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control fire from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense. The generated flames can be manipulated in a wide variety of ways, their “type” can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency. Such fire seems to have a “blunt” effect to it, seemingly causing bludgeoning damage alongside burning. Flames produced by this type of Magic provide much more heat than standard flames. The user’s body temperature is capable of melting iron, burning off poison and stigmatas. The users flame are directly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the warmer their flame will become; this effect is referred to as “Flames of Emotion"

In addition, the user can consume external sources of fire to restore their body to a healthy state and regain their reserves of strength, something that also makes them immune to most types of fire, due to their capability of nullifying fire-based attacks by sucking them in and eating them; the consumed fire also seems to possess a different “taste” according to its “quality”. However, the user can’t eat their own flames, or things set on fire by them, to reinvigorate themselves. While classes of flames that are “higher” in rank to those produced by this type of Magic (like those employed by a Flame God Slayer) can’t be eaten directly and will therefore damage the user, momentarily self-nullifying all of the user’s Magic Power will grant them enough room to consume and even use such flames.
OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Xui Mei
Another Character: N/A
Where do you find our ads: Google
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 425792
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Xui Mei... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xui Mei...   Xui Mei... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:24 pm

APPROVED!
You're an official Fire Dragon Slayer. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net

Xui Mei...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE CREATION :: Create A Character :: Approved-
Jump to: