AuthorMessage
Olympia

Olympia

Jewels : 352961
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Time
Guild : Sabertooth

Olympia Aryes  Empty
PostSubject: Olympia Aryes    Olympia Aryes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Olympia Aryes

Olympia Aryes  IMG_20150809_083510_5184

Name: Olympia Aryes
Nickname: Timeless
Guild: Sabertooth
Sexual Orientation: Gray-Asexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 5'9
Weight: 133lbs
Guild Mark: Green, on her right ankle
General Appearance: Olympia has light pink hair that ombres into hot pink and is tied into pigtails, she ties her hair using two tubes, and has a small red clip on the left side of her face. Olympia has red eyes and small, glossed lips. She has a lightly tanned complexion, and she looks very fragile, having long, thin legs. Her usual attire is a red leotard with the middle mostly cut out, red-orange spoilers with flowers on the side and high red gloves. This outfit can be seen as a bit revealing. She also either wears a black short dress with white lining on the bottom and red ribbons on the bottom or wears a white outfit in place of her red flowery leotard outfit. Her guild mark is on her right ankle.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Dislikes: Slackers, Dark Guilds, rats, playboys, pitch darkness

Goals: To rebuild the magical world
Fears: The magical world to fall once again, this time forever

General Personality Olympia is a loyal and courageous girl who is determined to follow her destiny. She often has a jokester nature and loves to make people laugh. She does have a large temper that is easily set off. Olympia is natrually a extrovert, prefering the company of many people rather than just herself. Often when interacting she can be kind but very blunt.

While fighting she acts quite differently. She is extremely passionate and will hold nothing back at her enemy unless they are much less stronger than she is. She has a habit of rambling a bit when she fights and is also extremely serious.

THE MAGIC

Name: Arc of Time
Element/Type: Caster/Lost
Description: This Magic revolves around the manipulation of the "time" of objects of non-living things and non-sentient living things, like a tree. The user can fast forward an object's "time" into the future, making it decay rapidly or rush to attack an opponent. This Magic can be even used to stop an object's "time" by freezing it in midair. The user can also rewind a damaged object's "time" to restore it to its original state. This Magic is said to be the natural enemy of Molding Magics due to the fact that Arc of Time can reverse the magic's "time". Mages who use this Magic can produce "bubbles" of time that show the various potential things that the item could do and then pick one of the timelines whenever they want to.

Strengths
The user can achieve a seemless number of effects by manipulating time, since time has almost an infinite amount of possibilities. This magic also has natural advantage to elemental and molding magics due to the fact it can restore it back to its original state. The effects are also completely invisible to the human eye because time is an invisible element and cannot be seen.

Weaknesses
The routes this magic takes when casting spells are quite slow and don't take a combative fashion, reducing the speed of this magic quite a bit, and giving channel times as well as gaps between cause and effect. This magic can affect living things it cannot directly affect a living sentient beings such as a human as an example. Gravity magic has an advantage over this due to the fact gravity affects the flow of time, therefore affecting this magic's spells.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Olympia
Another Character: N/A
Where do you find our ads:Fairy Tail RP Magic (And Fairy Tail Forever before the ad got deleted)

Last edited by Olympia on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Jewels : 352961
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Time
Guild : Sabertooth

Olympia Aryes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia Aryes    Olympia Aryes  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 425892
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Olympia Aryes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia Aryes    Olympia Aryes  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:59 pm

APPROVED!
She's awesome. But, Arc of Time itself is overpowered. The staff will keep an eye for her. I suggest that her spells should have high cool down.
Do not forget to create your abilities. You may only start with 4.
Do not forget to plot with other members since it will boost your character's rp.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Olympia Aryes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia Aryes    Olympia Aryes  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympia Aryes
Page 1 of 1