AuthorMessage
Fear

Fear

Jewels : 321503
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Crash
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Fear Edogawa Empty
PostSubject: Fear Edogawa   Fear Edogawa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:08 pm

FEAR EDOGAWA

Fear Edogawa SFRUU7c

Name: FEAR EDOGAWA
Nickname: "Red Devil"
Guild: Grimoire Heart
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180 lbs
Guild Mark: On the Back and Black
General Appearance: Fear is a fair-skinned young mage. He's lean and athletic, standing at the height of 5’10” and weight of 180 lbs. He was the tallest in his family. He’s your typical man, he has long, blonde hair, and a pair of distinctive blue eyes. Many regard Fear as being an intimidating individual yet charming. His guild mark can be found in his back underneath his shirt. He wears a bright red hooded jacket that is open at the front, exposing most of his tattoo-covered torso. He wears dark trousers and often appears with metal knuckle claws, similar to Wolverine.  

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Dislikes: Rain, Insects, Cold, Someone stronger, Light guilds

Goals: To have the greatest power of mankind
Fears: To be defeated, died before achieving goals

General Personality: Fear is a man whose been instilled with values. He is someone who believes strongly in being able to forge his own path by his own two hands. He's not opposed to fighting to protect his beliefs. Even if he looses. He's never set in his ways though he is constantly adapting to the world around him letting the way of the world help shape, define and re-define him. But his core beliefs never change. Fight for what you believe in, think with your head not your heart, if it's something that burns strongly within follow it.

Fear's reaction to people is initially cold, however if they prove that they are against him or act to hurt someone without any provocation then he grows to hate them. He might want to fight you and kill you if he's pissed enough. His sadistic side may make him more brutal in fighting and killing. He often respects his enemies in battle, humiliating them on the battle isn't his style. Fear's a genius, he's able to form a new tactic when he wanted to defeat an enemy.

He has a major quirk to his personality, one being that be believes that the strongest beliefs always win. Regardless of the medium through which they are conveyed be it words or fists.

THE MAGIC

Name: Crash
Element/Type: Caster
Description: A hard magic to master and very advanced which gives the user the ability to shatter everything they come into contact with. An ability that needs a really focused mind, without it, you may break something unintentionally. The magic has various offensive and defensive properties and has an inherent nature of being able to crush anything including nullifying the effects of certain magic.
Strengths: The magic gives the user the ability to smash almost everything they come into contact with. Also, the user is able to nullify the effects of certain magics by shattering it into pieces. The user is able to imbued their limbs using this magic, enhancing their attack power. The power can be fired as a burst of energy. It can be utilized as defensive means, by crushing the ground to make the enemy lost their balance or focus, and also, as a cushion to enemy attack making the attack less powerful.
Weaknesses: The endurance of the user must be really high to withstand the amazing power of crash, with less endurance, they might use the magic unsuccessfully, the magic also required a really concentrated mind, if the user is unfocused, they may destroy objects unintentionally. The user can be distracted too, so, it depends on the user if they will be able to focus without being distracted. Moreover, the power of destruction of this power is too high, giving a really dangerous situation to people around.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Fear
Another Character: N/A
Where do you find our ads: On other's site

Last edited by Fear on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fear

Fear

Jewels : 321503
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Crash
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Fear Edogawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Edogawa   Fear Edogawa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Done ~
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 425792
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Fear Edogawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Edogawa   Fear Edogawa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm

APPROVED!
Do not forget to create your abilities. You may only start with 4.
Do not forget to plot with other members since it will boost your character's rp.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Fear Edogawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Edogawa   Fear Edogawa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear Edogawa
Page 1 of 1