HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johann Argon

Johann Argon

Jewels : 315257
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) Empty
PostSubject: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:27 am

Rain trickled on the windows of the decrepit mansion, the darkened sky was periodically lit up by flashes of lightning, briefly shedding light on the overgrown and abandoned gardens of the estate. Most of the house's windows were as dark as the night outside, but light burned in a few rooms near the right wing of the building. Johan had grown up in this house, and he had never considered leaving it, evena after the death of his useless father and the departure of his inheritance-stealing mother along with the remaining servantry. A house of this size simply couldn't be managed by one man, and time's unforgiving decay had already taken it's toll on large parts of the house. Still, one or two rooms could be kept in a livable condition, and the right wing didn't have a second floor, so the risk of collapse was very much lesser.

Johan was laying out cutlery and tableware. The expensive dyes on the porcelain had faded for some time, but the plates were still quite serviceable. The same could be said about the faded wine glasses. It was almost criminal to drink mere tap water out of them, but wine was amongst the luxuries johan couldn't afford at his current standard of living. the guests could arrive any second now, it seemed like quite an exciting oppurtunity, to join an underground organization deticated to the subjugation of the country and its population. This fĂȘte was meant to get on the good side of Johan's future accomplice, loyalty was, after all, best gotten through friendship, even though it needed not be genuine.

Johan overlooked the dining room he so laborously kept relatively maintained every day, it was but a shadow of its former splendor, but it looked like the best he could manage right now. The food was prepared and ready to serve from steaming pots and pans. nothing fancy, some vegetables, some cooked potatos, and some meat so tough and chewy it was likely it came from rodents instead of livestock.

Somewhat tensely, Johan put up his negotiator's face and awaited his guests.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

Jewels : 315804

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 pm

So apparently there was a member of Grimoire Heart giving a party at his house. Well, it would be a shame if she wasn't there to celebrate whatever reason he had to celebrate. She didn't really understood why, but any reason to take a short break from work was a good reason. A letter in the guildhall pointed her towards an address somewhere in Crocus. It probably shouldn't be to hard to find right? Who knew, a trip to the capital could make for a fine walk. She still wondered what kind of Grimoire Heart member would ever think of having a house in Crocus. Guess she was about to find out

After some looking up the place and finally arriving there. What she saw was a large mansion that looked like it could use some tidying up outside. She tried to look inside, but she couldn't see anything through that glass. Maybe something happened so that it couldn't cleaned the way it was. Well it wasn't her business and the house looked to much for her to love anyway. Though it could probably store a lot of extra armor and weapons. Then she thought an how hellish it would be to keep this place up and decided against attempting to get to owner to give it to her.

She looked around and couldn't find a doorbell. Guess it was going to be old-fashioned. She knocked on the door and while it was a miracle the door didn't break, the entire neighborhood probably heard it because she knocked that hard. That is, if someone lived close to this person. In the dark it was difficult to see. She wondered what kind of person would open the door. She half and half expected some kind of dracula-esque person, cause the house really gave on some vampire vibes and such a person wouldn't really be out of place in Grimoire Heart.
Back to top Go down
woetri

woetri

Jewels : 314704

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:47 am

Marcus' shoes made a soft sound as he walked trough the streets of Crocus trough the soft rain. He was heading towards an old building to go to a party of a fellow guildee. Marcus sighted as he inhaled the smoke of his cigar. He then blew out the smoke trough his nose as he felt some of the raindrops gliding from his forehead. Marcus looked at his left hand and smiled at the sight of the old vintage red wine from a few centuries old. Marcus putted the bottle in his jacket's pocket and walked further.

When Marcus arrived at the mansion he looked at it "It's creepy, old, almost destroyed..... It's a good place to keep people away." said with a cruel smile. He saw someone standing at the front door and walked to the person. His shoes made soft grinding noises as he steps small stones.

When he got at the door he saw a woman standing there. Marcus smiled and said "Excuse me miss. But are you also here for that party?"
Back to top Go down
Johann Argon

Johann Argon

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:30 am

The familiar sound of someone knocking at the door. It had been too long ago since Johan had heard that it. He got up from his chair, his face still forced into a friendly and open smile, and went to open the door. The dining room he used was only a single corridor away from the house's main foyer, the lights had been replaced by candles, for the magicians responsible for keeping the normal lights functioning had been part of the departed servantry. The main foyer was in a surprisingly good structural condition, had it been lit better than it was, one could even call it inviting. Right now though, the darkness from the rain and the periodical flashes of lightning gave the room something of a spooky atmosphere.

Johan opened one of the large front doors. The hinges creaked like an out-of-tune piano, Johan came forward with arms outstretched invitingly. "Good day to you, I am glad to see some of my new colleagues have responded to the invitation to this little fĂȘte." Johan took the oppurtunity to lok voer his guests. The woman was clothed in a rather cheerful ensemble of hot pink clothes. Nevertheless, Johan picked up a faint hint of ruthlessness from her. The man's fancy clothes and equally expensive sigar seemed to suggest he was of a higher standing. Johan continued his welcoming speech. "Come in, come in. The food's ready to serve, apologies for the state of the house. I've ran into some financial troubles recently, and the costs of maintenance just keep piling up." He stepped aside to let his guests walk in.
Back to top Go down
Rangoon

Rangoon

Jewels : 318358
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Heavenly Body

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:09 am

Ishida walked to a big an quite spooky house. It didn't look very safe, but as a Grimoire Heart member, he wasn't expecting much anyway. He walked to the door where he saw a little group of people walked inside. After getting closer and getting a better view of them, he noticed some kinda familiar faces. Three mages from Grimoire Hearts and him, making a total of four power mages in a single old house. Ishida was wearing a quite elegant suit with a white bow tie. He stepped behind the group and smiled at all of them. "Hello, I'm Rangoon, or Ishida, but call me Rangoon please, you maybe won't know me that well." He said and stretched his hand towards the one who looked like the owner of the house and the one organizing this party.

Sorry for the short post, didn't have much time
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Another man joined her before the host opened the door, asking if she was here for the same reason as his. "Why, yes. Of course. I wouldn't miss a party in another city for the world." Okay, that was lie. If she was offered the world she would most likely take it, then still go to the party because with the world hers, who could stop her from going? After which the host in a rather expensive fancy costume opened the door. With the light shining from the inside falling on them she could also see the other person better. He was wearing just as fancy clothes as he was wearing. Maybe she should have worn something good as well, from the start. Oh well it wasn't to late to change anyhow. For Maria at least she could still change right now. After the host had apologized for the state of the house she reacted immediately seeing an opening for her to change. "Excuse me for me forgetting to put my right clothes on from the start." She said with a smile as she stretched her arms. Soon her entire body was giving light as she changed into a more formal, long white dress. Her back was almost completely exposed, as was most above her breast. Just enough to reveal the mark of Grimoire Heart.

Maria than walked into the opening the host made for them. Ladies first after all. She then heard another voice behind her. Someone introduced himself as Rangoon. She should better make herself known as well. "Nice to meet you all. My name is Maria Fay." She shortly introduced herself. Maybe they should do this inside, but oh well. It wasn't like some kind of magic council guy was spying on them so who cared.
Back to top Go down
woetri

woetri

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:46 am

Marcus smiled and wanted to reply to the girl in pink but the door of the mansion opened. Marcus couldn't help but smile when he saw the person who opened the door, apologized to them for the state of the house. Marcus said in a calm tone "It's okay, where you life doesn't matter." He blew some smoke trough his nose. And when the girl next to him changed her clothes he made a mental note about her, after all who doesn't want to know the magic of their guildmembers and and allies?

Marcus wanted to introduce himself when a guy came to them and introduced himself as Rangoon. Marcus smiled as he introduced himself after Maria "Like wise Maria. My name is Marcus, Marcus Gomez Romanov. But you can call me Marcus." He took out of his pocket the old bottle of wine and said "What party is complete without some wine no?" He said while blowing some smoke trough his nose. Marcus walked inside while gently giving the bottle to the host and looked around to the house. If Marcus had his way here, it would be a fine place to make an HQ for his plans.
Back to top Go down
Johann Argon

Johann Argon

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:56 am

Another guest arrived under the cover of the rain, another man clothed in formal eveningwear. Names were exchanged and guests walked into the house. Johan decided it was time he introduced himself formally, He hadn't written his name on the invitations as a precaution in case they would be intercepted by law enforcement. "Ah, Maria, Marcus, Rangoon, Tis a pleasure to meet you all. I am Johan Argon, the owner of this house. And thank you for the wine Marcus, that's very considerate of you" Johan accepted the bottle almost overly eagerly.

He closed the door behind his guests to keep the rain from falling inside, as he turned around, he saw that marcus had quite a lot of interest for the somewhat decrepit and dust-caked foyer. "Yeah, the servants left along with the rest of the family after a... falling out." He looked over the rest and decided to reveal the intention of this meeting. "YOu may all wonder why I organized this event... well, I wanted to see what kind of people I would be working with, as well as the general condition within your organisation.

He walked towards the corridor leading to the dining room, gesturing his guests to follow. "The fact you all came without any sort of hassle is already a good sign. It indicates there's at least some level of trust or at least political stability within the guild. Now if you all had proper table manners and ettiquette, that would make this evening even more excellent." Johan said as he opened the door at the end of the corridor, however, to his dismay, this evening,of all evenings, the blasted thing finally decided to give up its struggle against the ravages of time. With an infernal creaking, the door fell of the hinges, falling backwards and shattering into several chunks of wood that scattered all over the floor.

"Oh gods damn this accursed mansion!" Johan shouted, before realizing he had company and regaining his composure. "Ahem... sorry about that... I'll go get a broom to clean this mess up, please, feel free to take a seat fo your choice." Johan said as he walked off into the kitchen. He left the door open, as if to imply his guests needed only to call if they needed something.
Back to top Go down
Rangoon

Rangoon

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:06 am

Rangoon walked inside after hearing everyone's name and quickly remembering all of them. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." He said and walked inside, covering a small portion of the entry with water from his wet cloths. He had no umbrella, but by heating up a bit, he quickly got dry and followed the group from behind. "Ah, I see now. Well, I guess it's a good opportunity to get to know our guild mates." Said Rangoon after Johann's explanation about the reunion. Though one word he mention quite passed through Rangoon's mind a few times, Trust. Rangoon didn't trust any of those people, most of them were murders after all. The reason why he just went without any second thoughts was because he didn't think those people were able to kill him. Anyway, they made their way to the dinning hall, the door caused an awful sound and cracked instantly messing up the ground. Johann went for a broom to clean up and invited his guests to pass and take a seat. Ishida did what he was told and sat on a near chair after pulling a chair next to his inviting the only female in the room to sit next to him. "So... I really hope we all get along with each other." He said with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Of course it didn't matter where one lived, but Maria was just a little curious how a Grimoire Heart member could have such a large mansion, even in this state. Cool there was wine, she wondered what kind, but it probably wouldn't be that bad, if she saw what the others were wearing they all seemed to be rather rich. Maybe she shouldn't spend so much on armor and more on a more luxury place to live in. On second thought, her small house was good, and not hard to keep up with the cleaning. Maybe it was better than this.

They all seemed to be well mannered for Dark mages, this alone made Alice more than happy. Even if they had bad motives, did bad things or were scheming evil plots, it was nice to know they could relax once in a while. How much credit she had about the safety of this place was questionable, but at least she didn't expect a small army inside to kill everyone. That said, they would need more than an army to take her out. She grinned a little when the door fell of, but at least succeed in not making any laughing noise doing so. The hosts curses afterwards made the entire situation look more funny. So at least he was human, that was good to know.

She went inside and one of the guests, Rangoon signed her to come sit next to him. While it was rude to go for a lady, Maria herself never learned about any lady-like manners in her childhood and waved it entirely even if she sometimes joked about it. "Of course, we all work together after all. She said with a smile. She wasn't sure about any of the three men, but at least she should give them a chance.
Back to top Go down
woetri

woetri

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 am

Marcus smiled and took a chair and sat right across Maria and Rangoon. when he sat down he began to whistle and asked "A little question for everybody here. Why did you guys join our guild?" he blew some smoke out " I'm really curious about it." Marcus looked at Maria and Rangoon. While waiting placed Marcus one leg over the other while looking at his guildees.

(( sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Johann Argon

Johann Argon

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:17 am

By the time Johan had finally retrieved a broom from the kitchen, all guests had finally settled in. He walked back into the dining room just as Marcus asked a rather pertinent question. "Why did I join grimoire heart." He said as he waalked over to the fragments on the broken door and started sweeping them together. "Well, just look at this house, it's a pigsty! All former business contacts either ran off chasing my stolen inheritance or abandoned me when they realized I was completely broke." He was now rather aggresively sweeping the floor, as if channeling some inner anger towards tht particular task. "If the world isn't going to give me what I deserve if I play fair... Well, I guess then it's time to stop playing by the rules." He finally finished sweeping the door together and shoved the debris into a corner and out of sight, he would throw it out later.

"Well, Sir Marcus, I've tol you my story, what say you tell us yours?" Johan said as he uncorked the wine bottle and started filling everyone's glasses, polite refusals of the beverage notwhitstanding.
Back to top Go down
Rangoon

Rangoon

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:39 am

Ishida got comfortable on his seat before even Marcus did. He had the other man in front of him and the lady at his right. The last one, Johan, entered the room with a broom and swiped as he answered the one-eye man's question. It was interesting his point of view, if he couldn't get what he deserved, he would just take it from other people. Ishida didn't really like people like that, he was a man who liked to harm innocent humans or any living being, but his reason to join Grimmoir Heart wasn't something he could say anyway. The extinction of magic was what he most desired after all, but that meant to kill any mage, enemy or ally. Anyway, telling them that plan wasn't exactly what he had planned, so he would just wait and try to avoid that conversation. Instead, he decided to take his glass with wine with his right hand and take a drink, waiting for Marcus to give his reason and answer his own question. Ishida was interested in their answers, even if he wasn't planning to tell the truth about his, he wanted to know theirs.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Indeed, maybe Johann could better look for some servants to take care of the house, or maybe just sell it. The it is now it probably will collapse before the year is over. This room was more or less clean though. As long as it hold out until tonight then everything would be alright. She raised an eye towards Johann rant. Okay but why were they each telling their live stories to someone who they just met? After all, even if she was being friendly with everyone, she didn't trust any of them just yet.

She wondered what kind of magic everyone here had. She could ask, but maybe she should pay more attention to what was happening around her now. Rangoon was asking Marcus about his story and Johann was just cleaning his house. So much for a great party. When he was done though, Johann finally came around with the wine. "Thank you." Confidently came out of Maria's mouth. There was nothing to talk about now, so she just listened to the conversation next to her, while taking a sip from her wine.
Back to top Go down
woetri

woetri

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Marcus listened to Johan's story and nodded a few times. When it was Marcus's turn he said "Well, I come from Era. My parents were both merchants and sold almost anything you could ask, as long it was legal of course. They died in a murder that hasn't been solved yet by the authorities. But let me say that the murderer is sleeping with the fishes now, I didn't killed him but someone who owned me a favor did." Marcus chuckled darkly "Well, since then I'm kinda rebuilding the trade my parents did but this time I'm making it bigger. What I mostly trade is information and I loan money to anyone, I'm more patient then the banks and ask less then the back in return." Marcus took a sip "The reason why I joined the guild is the location and the resources. I don't care who has done what or what that person is planning to do if they leave me calmly be and let me do my business." He blew some smoke from his cigar "What's your story Maria"
Back to top Go down
Johann Argon

Johann Argon

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:26 am

It appeared Marcus was a kindred spirit to Johann, the seeming unwillingness of the other guests to reveal anything about themselves was but a trivial annoyance by comparison.. "Oh, a fellow student of merchantry then? Why, that's quite the coincidence." He sipped his own glass of wine once, he couldn't tell whether it was a cheap or expensive brand. It had been woefully long since he had had the oppurtunity to really taste a fine beverage like that, and his taste had grown a bit rusty in the interim. "Well, from what I'm hearing you're a godsend for an impoverished trader like myself. Pray, let's talk about your terms and conditions over dinner."

Johann snapped his fingers, and silently hoped to whatever gods might be out there and listening that things would go according to plan. Out of the kitchen the clanging of pots and pans could be heard, and within a few moments, the food literally came flying towards the table. It seemed the old magic of the house still functioned. At least on the pots. Johan patiently smiled as the enchanted kitchenware and assorted utensils started serving food to everyone. It wasn't anything to write home about still. Just some legumes, a few potatos and some chewy meat.

All seemed to be going well until a serving fork distributing the mead petered on the spot for a moment. Johann saw it happening, but could only give a surprised shout as the utensil promptly went haywire and launched a piece of meat, sauce and all, right at maria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)   An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old house of regrets and disappointment (open to fellow guild members)
Page 1 of 1