AuthorMessage
Rangoon

Rangoon

Jewels : 322358
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Heavenly Body
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Oblivion Castle Arc Empty
PostSubject: Oblivion Castle Arc   Oblivion Castle Arc I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:30 am

MISSION NAME: Troublesome Town
PARTICIPANT: Open
DESCRIPTION: In Oak town, something strange is happening. Everyone suddenly lost their mind, they don't know who they are nor what is happening, they don't remember anything. Strong mages haven't been affected by this strange anomaly, but civilians are going crazy, and strange creatures are appearing everywhere. Mages in Oak must protect civilians from these creatures. Because of their huge amount, just defeat as many as possible before moving on.
Creatures:

MISSION NAME: The Flying Castle
PARTICIPANT: Those in "Troublesome Town" Mission
DESCRIPTION: After defeating enough creatures in Oak town, they retreat to this strange castle above Oak which has just appeared from nowhere like changing from invisible to visible. Four chains are around Oak and the huge castle covers the hole town from the sun, but people in Oak are still confused about their selves. The mages in Oak move to the castle in order to find the center of the problem and eliminate it as fast as possible. Around the castle, some houses are found were human like being live, but with the intruders, some sort of statues called guardians appear to fight the group (5 guardians per mage involved). Mages must defeat the guardians or at least get to the castle alive to move on.
Guardians:
Castle

MISSION NAME: Oblivious Castle and The Memory Eater
PARTICIPANT: Those in "The Flying Castle" Mission
DESCRIPTION: When they get to the giant castle, they find a strange person waiting for them. The man claims to be the Memory Eater, a powerful mage known to be a legend from a very old book. The memory eater will take one spell from each mage, forbidding them to use it until the end of the thread. The mage is a powerful S rank mage with Oblivion Magic, able to absorb memories in order to reproduce them in is flying island. With such power, the user is able to clone himself and make more of himself to fight along him. Mages must defeat him in order to destroy the island and escape before it disintegrates in the air, if they succeed.
Memory Eater:

Note: If interested to join just PM me or directly post in the thread
Back to top Go down

Oblivion Castle Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: DEVELOPMENT :: Missions-
Jump to: