AuthorMessage
Olympia

Olympia

Jewels : 351961
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Time
Guild : Sabertooth

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Consequences:

It was considerably early in the town of Oak. It was quite cloudy that day, the clouds gathered together in a thick pile. There were a few holes in the clouds making room for little sunlight. The weather seemed to put the town in a very bad mood, there were about of angera here and there in the streets but nobody in Oak was in a bad mood that was worse than the members of Sabertooth, they let their anger out of each other but there were a few members they really wanted to let their anger out on, the S rank mages.

Olympia hated the cloudy weather but it barely effected her mood, it possibly even boosted it. She smiled and waved at everyone she passed by who glared at her. She shrugged, it slightly annoyed her that they were treating her like this but she could let it slide. She walked to the guildhall to hang out or possibly even get a mission to take so she can earn more money. She was unprepared for what would happen to her next. She entered in the guild and them proclaimed in a loud voice, "Good morning Sabertooth. Today's weather is cloudy but it doesn't mean our moods should be."

A mocking voice filled the air, "It doesn't mean our moods should be. Oh, go away you little poor excuse for a guildmaster." She looked at the person who said this in shock.

"Excuse me? What did you say." She asked in a meanacing voice.

"Stop acting tough loser girl. You heard him right. Leave the guild and never come back. Erase the symbol of our pride from your body, it doesn't belong on your filthy body. If you dare come back or even stay I'll wipe your ass on the floor." Another voice said. Soon hateful comments hit her from every corner of the guild.

Word Count: 316
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Olympia who was offended by the angry and hateful comments was barely keeping her own anger at bay. At this point she wanted to break the roof she repaired a few days ago so it would fall and crush them. She tried to keep her cool. "This is not how you speak to an S rank you see. Even if you did try to beat me, I can beat you with a blink of an eye. Respect those more powerful than you."

Suddenly she found herself pushed against the wall and a tip of a sword brely touching her neck. A man then said in a low harsh whsiper, "Do you really want to test out what you said, cause it will end in your death you no good filthy wanna be guild Master." Anger flared in her eyes as she gave him a powerful kick to the stomach which temporary hindrence. She then grabbed his wrist and twisted it so that he would drop the sword and pinned it behind his back.

At the same time multiple members leaped at her, none were very powerful. She received several still painful blows from them. However she dealt with larger and more dangerous crowds of dark mages than them. Trying the scare them she closed her eyes and drew her magic in. Suddenly everything near here began to Decay. The members screamed as they tried to dodge the falling bits of rubble as it fell from the walls and roof. By the time the spell was over the Sabertooth guild hall was an absolute wreak.

"Don't ever assult me again. None of you ever seen me use my magic at full power. Unless you want to experience it yourself I suggest you stop assaulting me." She said angrily as she stomped over to the mission board. "I'll restore that later. Or maybe not considering the fact you don't appreciate me giving the guild a free repair." She hoped this would scare them away but she was wrong.

Word Count: 336

Spell Used in This Post:
Back to top Go down
Olympia

Olympia

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 am

Olympia looked over her shoulder in wariness. She was careful so she wouldn't get hurt by the members of her own guild. Right before she could turn her head back she was tackled to the ground. She felt the presence of other members on her body. "Well, well,well. Look its the great 'Timeless' pinned to the floor helpless by three other men. Not so strong now aren't you?" Her head was jerked to the side as the two snake-like eyes met her. She growled. "You all will pay for this."

"I will, after I make you pay first." She then felt a hand on her breast. It squeezed her breast lightly. "We are going to have fun with you right now." She felt her legs get roughly spread apart. She saw three other men in front of her. She wanted to give each of them a punch to the face of a kick to the nuts but her wrists and ankles were pinned down. She thrased around but stopped when she was slapped in the face. "We don't like our woman feisty so keep it down a notch a bit." He chuckled. He gave her breast another squeeze.

Olympia had to think fast or else something really bad would happen. She could cast a spell to ward them off. She couldn't use Decay but she still had a few other spells she could use. One ideal spell popped in her mind. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her spell."Ha-ha! She gave up already guys. Let's do this!" Suddenly an Orb appeared in front of her face. When the men who were upon her saw it their eyes widen as their muscles poised to flee but it was too late. The Orb exploded sending them blasting through the already decayed walls. "That's what you get you perverts." She muttered.

Word Count: 311

Spell Used:
Back to top Go down
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Jewels : 342857
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Fortification Magic [Custom]

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:42 pm

"Olympia!"

The guildhall fell silent to the woman's single word. Search was the power Kryssa Katsaros boasted over her guild. It wasn't fear. It was simply mutual respect. Their eyes fell upon her from where she now stood, five feet separating her and the Timeless mage. Her gaze hadn't left her, and while to an outsider, her expression may have seemed angered, it was simply her natural expression.

She was however angry though, and while it didn't show in expression, her aura conveyed said emotion well. Her trusty katana was, as per usual, at her tips as part of habit. "When i started this trial, I warned you all of the possible consequences that may come with your guild mates not agreeing with your leadership choices. And instead of owning up to your misjudgements you choose to bring damage to the guild's house and its members."

She casted her glance upon the guild member's who smirked in satisfaction of her intervention, expressing their thoughts with her through look alone, for such was the bond she had built with them, to which she nodded in return. They waited on edge, harsh expressions marked their faces. "Yield now and accept responsibility for your actions from the day gone by. Sabertooth is nothing if not resilient. If you can't shoulder the member's retribution, desires & frustrations then how are you to shoulder anything else thrown your way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consequences   Consequences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consequences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: FIORE :: Oak Town :: Sabertooth Guildhall-
Jump to: