Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 424992
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Missions and Notification Empty
PostSubject: Missions and Notification   Missions and Notification I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:35 am

MISSION INFO

MISSION: You may only take a mission with the same rank as your character unless you're accompanied by someone with higher rank and you'll be allowed to join the mission. You're allowed to create your own mission, to create one, please copy the code below and post it in the first post of your mission's thread.

Code:

[b]MISSION NAME:[/b]
[b]RANK:[/b]
[b]PARTICIPANT:[/b] dark mages?light mages? open? invite only? etc
[b]DESCRIPTION:[/b]

e-class: A very simple mission and nothing can harm you unless you harm yourself. Everyone can do this mission. The base reward is 2000 Jewels. Depends on the amount of participants, more jewels will be rewarded. For each participant, add 500 Jewels. Each participant must make 5 posts of 200 words.

d-class: A simple mission but requires more energy. The base reward is 4000 Jewels. Depends on the amount of participants, more jewels will be rewarded. For each participant, add 500 Jewels. Each participant must make 6 posts of 200 words.

c-class: A mission that requires some use of spells and danger may occur. The base reward is 8000 Jewels. Depends on the amount of participants, more jewels will be rewarded. For each participant, add 500 Jewels. Each participant must make 8 posts of 250 words.

b-class: A mission that requires mental readiness and skill proficiency. Injuries may occur when doing this mission. The base reward is 10000 Jewels. Depends on the amount of participants, more jewels will be rewarded. For each participant, add 500 Jewels. Each participant must make 8 posts of 300 words.

a-class: A mission that requires a mastery of your magic and you can severely injured or even worse, die. The base reward is 15000 Jewels. Depends on the amount of participants, more jewels will be rewarded. For each participant, add 500 Jewels. Each participant must make 10 posts of 300 words.

s-class: A mission that requires everything. Your life is on the line and death is your payment. However, there's still a chance for you to survive. Your magic is heavily required in this mission. The base reward is 20000 Jewels. Depends on the amount of participants, more jewels will be rewarded. For each participant, add 500 Jewels. Each participant must make 12 posts of 300 words.

Notification
Use this code if you're done with your mission and reply to this thread:
Code:

[b]Thread Link:[/b]
[b]Mission Rank:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Olympia

Olympia

Jewels : 352061
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Time
Guild : Sabertooth

Missions and Notification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions and Notification   Missions and Notification I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Missions and Notification
Page 1 of 1