AuthorMessage
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Jewels : 341957
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Fortification Magic [Custom]
Guild : Sabertooth

Kryssa's Magic Empty
PostSubject: Kryssa's Magic   Kryssa's Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:55 pm

SPELL NAME: Absolute Defence Form.
DESCRIPTION: This is regarded as the most powerful spell of Bastions' arsenal. Kryssa assumes a ultimate defence form. During this spell, Kryssa becomes completely invulnerable and immune to any and all damage sent her way no matter how severe. During this time she will also ignore any spells which have knock back effects or other such effects. Any debuff spells are removed from her when this spell is used and any buffs casts upon her afterwards is ignored. This spell can be activated on a whim enable for quick protection from otherwise lethal techniques.

This spell may only be used a single time in a thread/day (whichever is shorter) and once used it drains all her magical energy, in turn sending her into unconsciousness. Rank determines how long this spell can be maintained.
DURATION/COOLDOWN 8 posts // Single use

SPELL NAME: Bastion's Sacrifice
DESCRIPTION: The best non physical and non personal spell of the Bastions'. By some form of contact or connection, whether physical or magical, Kryssa is able to in take all the negative effects on that person (they don't have to allow it). This would immediately transfer any debuffs, lost of health, stamina, and even mental strain, etc, onto her.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant // 2 posts

SPELL NAME: Passive Immunity
DESCRIPTION: Once Kryssa has been hit by a specific type of magic she is able to temporarily make herself immune to any and all attacks from said type of magic. While this spell is in use though any damage sustain from different magic or weapons is increased by one rank. Rank influences how long she can maintain this spell.
DURATION/COOLDOWN 6 posts // 4 posts

ITEM: Blade of Fortitude
DESCRIPTION:The Blade of Fortitude is magical sword which is able to increase it's damage by the amount and range by the amount of damage Kryssa has taken in battle. Every time she takes damage the sword stores it up to be released upon her choosing. Once released it can attain great feats of destructive power superior to even standard Z ranka ttacks.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant // 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 423992
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Kryssa's Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryssa's Magic   Kryssa's Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:57 pm

APPROVED!
A really well-developed custom magic. Well done. However, for future reference, if there's a spell like "absolute defense form" in different rank, for example, B-rank, it will be destroyed/pierced easily by two ranks higher, in this case, it's S-rank. However, your absolute defense is in Z-rank so no magic will be able to pierce the defense. (For future reference only ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net

Kryssa's Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE CREATION :: The Market :: Approved-
Jump to: