Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 421092
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

V. Battle System Empty
PostSubject: V. Battle System   V. Battle System I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:30 pm

BATTLE SYSTEM

As stated in our regulations, battling in both player vs player and player vs environment will be solely based on your rp skills and character rank. Let's be realistic; a E-rank character can't defeat a B-rank character, so please try to keep this realism. When your level is to close with your opponent, Staffs will check your battle unless you admit your defeat.

The staffs will determine the winner by rp skills, spells usage, etc. So, do your best!

• NO POWER PLAYING
    Basic Battle Rule. You should only attempt to hurt your opponent, your attack won't land on him/her unless the opponent says so. You may state the effect of the attack IF hit, and your feelings about the battle.

• NO META-GAMING
    Another basic battle rule. Please separate your character's knowledge with your knowledge. You know your opponent's abilities and personality but your character doesn't. Once this rule disobeyed, you will be disqualified. Unless, your opponent is a famous person, famous for his Black Magic for example, in that case, your character knows the ability of his/her opponent due to rumors,etc.

• GOD-MODDING IS ILLEGAL!
    Do not think that your character is almighty. We don't want to see your character stand in place when punched by a powerful enemy such as the S-rank when your character is only a D-Rank.

• POST IN ORDER
    Golden rule. This is important. Do not skip posts. Unless he/she doesn't post in 3 days without telling anyone, you can skip. Any attacks you initiate will land automatically.

• DO NOT EDIT POST
    Ultimate Rule of All Time. We ask you to fill all needed details into your post. If you forget something, you shouldn't post or the staffs will cast some curses (disadvantages) on your character or the battle thread. Breaking rules will lead to disqualification. Even you destroy the code of the template, leave it. Remember that this is a battle, slightest error in your post details will lead to your enemy's victory.

Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net

V. Battle System
Page 1 of 1