2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Chambers

Alice Chambers

Jewels : 317607
Character Rank : C-Rank
Guild : Fairy Tail

Alice Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Alice Chambers   Alice Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Alice Chambers

Alice Chambers J3Qzh0y
Name: Alice Chambers
Nickname: Toxic Teen
Guild: Fairy Tail
Sexual Orientation: Bixsexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 1,60m
Weight: 55 KG
Guild Mark: White, on her back
General Appearance: Alice A young girl with long black hair. Often she wears them in girlish pigtails. She is a little small for her age, but this is due to her illness hampering her growth a little. This also causes her to entire posture to look like she was at least two years younger than she actually is. This has caused some trouble in the past. usually involving her wanting to get alcohol. She can't get drunk anyway, so there isn't actually a problem. She likes to wear sweaters and short pants mixed with boots. Alice practically wears them all the time. She does love a variety of colors, so she is doesn't really has a preference in color.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Neutral Good

Likes: Alcohol(she can't get drunk because her body sees alcohol as poison thus absorbing it.), Poison, Friends, Her guild, living, people trying to connect to her.
Dislikes: Water(as in drinking, swimming is fine), her disease, bugs, mean or evil people, being rejected.

Goals: Curing her disease, if that's impossible not dying alone and living the last years of her life the best she can, Helping others with what life has.
Fears: Dying alone, being rejected, Intimacy.

General Personality: Alice is a shy, but kind girl. She speaks only when she has to and doesn't really want people to be close with her. But she does care for other people, especially in her guild. This is due to a unknown disease which could kill her at any moment. According to the doctors, with the current medicine and her current health she has approximately 5 years to live. Even though they are still trying to find a cure, which she gladly supports with some spare money from her missions. Currently she also wants to live her life to her fullest. This means that if she is in a good mood she might actually be more talkative or even a little energetic.

With that being said she really wants to connect with her guild and even with other guilds. She just doesn't want to see them in pain when she inevitably dies. Though she has much trouble staying neutral sometimes. She almost never lies, only exception when it is really necessary to save someone and doesn't like to kill someone, but will fight harshly to protect the ones she loves. Alice is also rather Naive, believing that any human can redeem themselves even if they have gone through really bad acts such as murder, single or mass. She has been known to be rather clumsy, but this only happens from time to time.

THE MAGIC

Name: Poison Devil Slayer
Element/Type: Caster/Lost
Description: An advanced form of Slayer magic also known as exorcism magic. This kind of magic can eat any kind of poison including from god and dragon slayers alike to replenish their energy. This form of magic is very much capable of harming demons and others of their ilk. They are also capable of using their own poison, acid and gas like abilities to attack and debilitate others with their magic. It should be noted that all a devil slayers spell have a Light blue/cyan in color, in distinction of their original elements colors. They can get black markings which will help them resist a demon's curse. A lot of poison spells don't really discriminate between friend or foe, which can be dangerous during team fights.

It's highly effective against both nature and water magics, as those magics tend to get easily tainted with poison. Not as effective against earth based magic that can block a poisons path. Though gasses aren't weak to earth, but wind instead. The user gains this magic by having a lacrima implanted in their body. Also poison tends to be rather rare unless one knows where to look. Alice however has learned that doctors of all people are a valid vendor as are taverns oddly. Another way is capturing a creature capable of producing poison to get some of it. In most cases killing works too, but doesn't provide nearly as much, as it only has what it has with it at the moment.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Maria
Another Character: Maria Fay
Where do you find our ads: Same as Maria

Last edited by Alice Chambers on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Chambers

Alice Chambers

Jewels : 317607
Character Rank : C-Rank
Guild : Fairy Tail

Alice Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Chambers   Alice Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:14 am

Done and ready for review
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 319805
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Alice Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Chambers   Alice Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:28 am

Approved. Smile May begin on starting spells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Chambers   Alice Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Chambers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE CREATION :: Create A Character :: Approved-
Jump to: