HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalila

Kalila

Jewels : 314904
Character Rank : S-Rank

Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete)   Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:20 pm

SPELL NAME: Lightning Dragons Roar
DESCRIPTION: The Lightning Dragon Slayer's exclusiveDragon's Roar, incorporating the element of lightning. The user gathers lightning in their mouth and releases it in the form of a concentrated, destructive blast, capable of destroying everything in a wide area in front of them. A side-effect of being hit by this attack is, if the target survives, the lightning paralyzes them, preventing them from escaping the user's next attack. By moving their head around as they cast it, the user can also employ this spell in an arched trajectory, enabling them to hit enemies that may not be in their direct path.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant/3

SPELL NAME: 10k Sphere
DESCRIPTION: Kalila creates a sphere of lighting about the size of a basketball that she uses to throw at her opponents.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant / 2

SPELL NAME: 10K Cannon
DESCRIPTION: Kalila extends both arms open and palms facing, the fingers pointed towards the target. sparks of lightning are generated between her palms growing larger and larger, and gradually extending to the surrounding area. With her arms completely clad in lightning, the she fires a massive beam of  lightning at her target.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant / 6

SPELL NAME: 10k Prison
DESCRIPTION: Kalila creates a cubed prison around her target that electrocutes them repeatedly for 5 seconds doing S-Rank Shock damage before releasing them.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant / 5

SPELL NAME: SLAYER FORCE
DESCRIPTION: A slayer gathers his magic energy around his body, emitting a colored aura. For Dragon Slayers, one spell is a rank higher.
DURATION/COOLDOWN: 3 posts/Once A Thread
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 316905
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete)   Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kalila Monet - Magic (Complete)
Page 1 of 1