Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raion

Raion

Jewels : 337251
Character Rank : C-Rank

Raion Mikoto  (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Raion Mikoto (Done)   Raion Mikoto  (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Raion, Mikoto

Raion Mikoto  (Done) Artiste_Ist_Aomine_Daiki

Name: Raion Mikoto
Nickname: "Kool Kid"
Guild: Rogue
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 6'1
Weight: 165
Guild Mark: Neck | Blue
General Appearance: Raion is a slim male, weighing one hundred, fourty-seven pounds and standing at six feet, & 1,inch. Though because of his height, he is often mistaken for an age older than what he truly is. Sometimes even convincing people that he is indeed a hand full of years older. Out of all his features though, Raion is mostly known for his blue hair, which compliments his bronze toned skin almost perfectly. When out and about, the blue haired male usually wears a regular white shirt, while having an ordinary pair of jeans, or joggers. Occasionally he may wear more flashy clothing, but he usually sticks to his "regular" outfit. In addition to his boring clothing, he also happens to be a fan of gold chains, rings and watches. It's pretty obvious that he's got an eye for the "bling" considering all the jewelry he wears.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

• Fighting
  • Eating
  • Animals
  • Training

Dislikes:

• Stinky smells
  • Crybabies
  • Bugs/Rodents
  • Vegetables

Goals:

• Guildmaster: Someday, Raion wants to be able to wake up and have a real purpose, one that requires leading people in a certain direction, and giving mages of all kind a home.
  • To be recognized: Of course like any aspiring mage, Raion hopes to become famous throughout all of Fiore for his talents and the things he's done.

Fears:

• Roaches: Unlike ordinary bugs, these guys are more hideous and come in larger sizes. They have no respect for your home or food and they're just nasty..
  • Death: It is safe to say that almost all sane people fear death. Why? Because nobody knows exactly what it is.

General Personality:
Obviously stated in his first magic, Raion is well...Raion His destructive personality makes it hard to
Figure out if he's one of the food guys, or one of the bad guys. Almost for no reason, he destroys shit. While on missions and doing other tasks, he'll somehow manage to break, or fully wreck things, sometimes even unintentionally. Adding on to his destructive persona, Raion also happens to be extremely lazy, only moving if he absolutely needs to or is making some sort of money. Being both the destroyer, and lazy, often convinces people that he is just an ordinary teenage trouble maker, but there is much more to him despite what people think they know.

Unlike most males his age, Raion automatically has a cold approach. His heart is almost as iced as a glacier despite his goals, and his tough demeanor often keeps those who may pose as threats away from him. Not really familiar with the warmer side of emotion, it takes a lot for him to exploit how he feels for a person. It is hard for him to show even a hint of love for someone though it is isnt impossible for him to feel it. This mage is confident in his abilities and rarely ever doubts himself, or give up no matter what it is. If he started it, he believes he is obligated to finish it- and that goesnfor ALL things

THE MAGIC

Name: Crash
Element/Type: Caster
Description: It is a very advanced Magic which gives the user the ability to smash everything they come into contact with. If the user is unfocused, they may destroy objects such as houses unintentionally. Crash has various offensive and defensive properties. Using its inherent nature of being able to crush anything it comes into contact with, the user is able to nullify the effects of certain Magics by smashing them to pieces. By imbuing their fist with Crash, the user is able to send an enemy flying numerous meters with incredible force. It is also capable of being fired as a burst of energy at the opponent. This Magic can also be utilized effectively as a defensive means. For example, by crushing the ground underneath them, the user is able to create a cushion of sorts against enemy attack. It is also possible for Crash to be used as a deflective barrier, sending an assailant flying backwards when they come into contact with it. Crash spells can only be used from the users body, so attempting to hit an opponent from behind will not work.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Hakai
Another Character: -
Where do you find our ads: Google
Back to top Go down
Raion

Raion

Jewels : 337251
Character Rank : C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Raion Mikoto (Done)   Raion Mikoto  (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 319805
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

PostSubject: Re: Raion Mikoto (Done)   Raion Mikoto  (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 am

Approved, you may now start working on your starting magic spells Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raion Mikoto (Done)   Raion Mikoto  (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raion Mikoto (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE CREATION :: Create A Character :: Approved-
Jump to: