2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

Jewels : 318704
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Maria Fay[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Maria Fay[Done]   Maria Fay[Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:24 am

MARIA FAY

Maria Fay[Done] RvISrfQ

Name: Maria Fay
Nickname: "The Black Knight" of Grimoire Heart
Guild: Grimoire Heart
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height:1.67 m
Weight: 55 KG
Guild Mark:Just Above her breasts. Pink like this
General Appearance: As a young woman Maria now looks a little younger than she actually is. She has a lean, slender build which she isn't afraid to show off the get what she wants. Her long, waving, purple hair comes down till her waists and she usually wears some sort of accessory in it. This could be a ribbon, a hairpin, a flower or anything she deems cute and fits in her hair. Her eyes have rather large Irises and are of the same color of her eyes, except slightly darker.

As for clothing she likes to wear cute clothes. As long as it looks cute she doesn't mind to wear it. But she really adores dresses, skirts and other feminine clothing. When not on a mission or in combat she can almost always be seen wearing such clothes. That she can switch clothes at the drop of a hat probably helps somewhat with this as well, so if something happened she should be able to change immediately to more appropriate clothes. As for shoes, again, anything goes as long as it sits well and it is cute. Her taste in armor is then entirely different, secretly liking scary looking armors in order to intimidate others. Though she certainly wouldn't mind to have cute armors as well.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Likes: Swords, Sweets, Friends, Clothes and armor(both magical and not), cute girls, cute stuff.
Dislikes: Macho men, Killing People, Spicy food, dogs, Certain mages, both legal and dark(explained in personality).

Goals: Becoming Renowned(Either through fear, or admiration, it makes no difference to her. Has been completed, in both ways.) Reforming a guild as a new magic council so they(she) can have all the power over light and dark guilds alike and restore order to Fiore. She doesn't really seek to make their lives bad, but rather to improve.
Fears: Trypanophobia: fear of injections.
Death: Not really a phobia, but she certainly fears her own death and that of loved ones.

General Personality: People are often surprised by the sweet, caring Maria that runs through town. They can't see how such a nice girl is also such a powerful dark mage. Many suspect it to be a mask. In truth there is no such mask. She genuinely tries to keep casualties and collateral damage to a minimum. But when she sees something she can use to her advantage, she has no trouble to take advantage of it. Sure she doesn't like to kill someone, but if it is necessary to further her goals, then she will not doubt for a second to grab that chance. Sometimes, if she meets a really cute girl, she might have trouble resisting trying to kidnap this girl. Otherwise, she is a happy-go-lucky mage, who loves to work for her guild, even if she isn't proud of some of the requests she has done. She tries not to think to much of those.

On another note, she can be really manipulative if she needs to be. She really cannot stand legal mages, that only seem to fight to destroy dark mages of any kind. Deeming them no better then the demons they are trying so hard to rid the world off. Otherwise, People who do Evil just for kicks can tick her off as well, even if it is a lesser deal. It's them that makes dealing with previously mentioned anti-heroes so hard. She doesn't likes dogs because of an allergy, but has no real hate against them. Maria often rushes to monsters she sees to fight. This is not to protect anything or a desire to rid the world off monsters, simply to get rare parts of monsters she could give to a blacksmith to make some kind of weapon with. If he can't do anything with it she can always just sell it. So it isn't necessary a wasted effort even then.

THE MAGIC

Name: Requip: the Knight
Element/Type: Caster
Description: Requip: The knight as it sounds is a magic centered around equip various pieces of armor and weapons. Users of this magic use a storage dimension to store a lot of armors, weapons and also normal clothes and accessories. They all can have different effects and attacks that go paired with the weapons. Practitioners of this magics are often a lot physically stronger then other mages, because they need that physical strength to carry their weapons effectively.

However, these items won't protect the user forever. After using them, and taking damage, they will eventually break if hit hard enough. If this happens, it will repair itself inside her storage dimension, but it won't be fast enough to use it again unless considerable time has passed (about 12 hours roughly). Usually clothes don't take up much space and can be stored in large amount, so they can be switched easier. Armor, or special magical clothes are more difficult and require more concentration.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME:Maria
Another Character: None
Where do you find our ads: Fairy Tail rp

Last edited by Maria Fay on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

Jewels : 318704
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Maria Fay[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay[Done]   Maria Fay[Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Done, ready for review.
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 319805
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Maria Fay[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay[Done]   Maria Fay[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:47 am

Approved, you may now work on your starting magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maria Fay[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay[Done]   Maria Fay[Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Fay[Done]
Page 1 of 1